- Automated AMP Power Step Running Boards extend and contract whenever you open and close your doors
- Step extends 10-12” in 1 second, providing immediate convenience
- Fashioned from high-strength aluminum
- Able to hold up to 600 lbs.
- AMP Running Boards include a heavy-duty motor with anti-pinch technology
- Boasts an integrated LED light system
- Opt for the 2” extension kit for lifted vehicles
- “Plug-and-Play” system saves time and installation — just use your OBD-II port to power up the Step (available for select models)
- Available Pass-Through Harness allows you to fully access your OBD-II port when using the Plug-and-Play system
- AMP Power Step Running Boards are covered by a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty
There when you need them, hidden when you don’t! AMP Power Step Running Boards take your vehicle’s versatility and functionality to the next level by providing a sure-footed step whenever you need it. These AMP Running Boards are fully automated with your factory door sensors. When you open the door, they extend and offer a secure stepping point, and they immediately tuck themselves away into a concealed pocket once your doors are closed. With this simple add-on to your pick-up, you can easily step in and out of your vehicle without sacrificing ground clearance.
Constructed from durable, strong aluminum, the AMP Power Step offers a wide, flat, stepping surface, making it easy for passengers to enter and exit your big rig. AMP truck steps extend 10-12” to give you a secure and natural platform, and they can hold up to 600 lbs. (for lifted vehicles, choose the 2” extension kit). They feature a high-tech, integrated LED light system, boasting an extra dose of innovation. Because these AMP Power Steps have been tested in extreme environments—ranging from -40°F to 200°F—you can rest assured that they’re built to withstand your toughest outdoor adventures.
In addition, AMP Power Step Running Boards feature an optional “Plug-and-Play” system (available for select models only), which utilizes a supplied electrical harness that plugs directly into your OBD-II port to power the step. This can decrease installation time drastically—by more than 90 minutes—since you no longer have to remove the door panels and splice into the factory wires. With the available Pass-Through Harness at your disposal, you can still enjoy full access to your OBD-II port — even with the AMP Power Step plugged in.
Take the next step to make your ride even more functional by outfitting it with an AMP Running Board. Hit the ground running with peace of mind knowing that your new accessory is backed by a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
AMP Power Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary J (LA QUINTA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 14, 2015 3:01 AM
Awesome power running boards. Worth the money. A little challenge to install. I recommend getting the plug and play to save some time.
Reviewed by Jeremy M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 07, 2015 6:58 PM
Product was received in 3 days. Great looking product. Slightly overpriced. Easy to put steps on, but Harder than I expected when I went to wire it up. Good directions and youtube videos helped a lot before I started. Took 5 - 6 hours total. Most time is spent wiring. Would do it again anyday
Reviewed by Daniel R (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 04, 2015 1:43 PM
Got these for a 2014 RAM 1500 crew, and kind of cheated and had them installed. Love how they are out of sight, until they are needed, and how quickly and smoothly they deploy and retract. My wife, mom, and kids used to have a harder time getting in and out of the truck, but that is now in the past. Plus, I'm not gonna lie, they look pretty boss the way they're illuminated at night. I'm always going to have a set of these.
Reviewed by James B (Buda, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 26, 2015 4:04 PM
just makes the truck much cleaner looking. I like the functionality and the look of the AMP Power Step Running Board. Money well spent.
Reviewed by Taia J (ALEXANDER, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 26, 2015 3:46 PM
While they are quite expensive, the Amp Research steps are worth every penny in my opinion. They where one of the best purchases I've made for my truck. If you have the money, buy them.
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp drop down step
- bestop powerboard electric running boards
- 2011 jeep wrangler rocker guards step
- dee zee running boards review
- ford truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- truck bed covers toyota tacoma
- highlander running boards
- 2012 toyota tacoma running boards
- cover for pick up truck bed
- rain shields
- suv liner