- Scale your truck bed without straining your back with the AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step
- Custom designed to fit flawlessly in front of your rear wheels for easy cargo access
- Folds down fast and tucks back up with a simple nudge, so it’s always ready for action
- Built from high-strength aluminum alloy that’s rated to support up to 300 lbs
- Its oversized step surface is constructed from glass-reinforced composite with a non-slip pattern
- Equipped with stainless steel hinge points and self-lubricating bushings that need zero maintenance
- Mounts easily on either side of your truck bed
- Coated in a military-spec black anodized coating that’s fortified with PTFE Teflon™
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
That oversized payload sure comes in handy when you're hauling drywall, dirt bikes and dressers. There's just one problem—how do you get to the gear at the front of your bed? Instead of reaching over the side or crawling in from the tailgate, get a big boost up right where you need it with the AMP BedStep 2 Retractable Truck Step.
Whether you're pulling wrenches out of your truck toolbox or unloading grocery bags, the AMP Research Bed Step 2 is always there to lend a hand. It bolts right in front of your rear wheel and features a zero-maintenance stainless steel hinge—just give it a nudge with your foot, and it folds down for fast bed access. When the job is done, another foot tap tucks it back up and out of your hair. Plus, the versatile mounting hardware gives you the freedom to park your AMP Bed Step 2 on either side of your bed.
Strength, stability and sure-footing all come standard with your AMP Research BedStep 2. They're built in the USA from die-cast aluminum alloy that's anodized and coated in PTFE Teflon™ for maximum corrosion resistance that meets strict military specs. And, the non-slip, glass-reinforced resin step pad ensures total traction even when your shoes are caked in mud, snow and slop. To top it all off, AMP Research backs your BedStep2 with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tradewinds C (Old Bridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Mar 09, 2016 8:26 PM
Install is quick and easy. 2 hrs max. Quite strong, excellent quality materials. Nice functionality regarding spring activated storage, easy to engage as well. Great accessory for the taller Superduties, especially with a saddle tool box.
Reviewed by Bobby M (Lake Park, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2016 7:27 PM
enjoying my bedstep 2 retractable step . I can reach my stuff in my toolbox better. a little hard to install, not much room between fender and frame.I may purchase one for passenger side later.
Reviewed by William W (Queen Creek, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Excursion — Dec 14, 2015 12:28 PM
Used this kit on a lifted Excursion so the wife can easily get in. Mounted such that there is two steps to get in passenger side; the BedStep then the Nerf Bar, then in. MUCH easier to get in, she loves it.
- Rebates: $50 Details
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28
- What Do You Drive?