- Scale your truck bed without straining your back with the AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step
- Custom designed to fit flawlessly in front of your rear wheels for easy cargo access
- Folds down fast and tucks back up with a simple nudge, so it’s always ready for action
- Built from high-strength aluminum alloy that’s rated to support up to 300 lbs
- Its oversized step surface is constructed from glass-reinforced composite with a non-slip pattern
- Equipped with stainless steel hinge points and self-lubricating bushings that need zero maintenance
- Mounts easily on either side of your truck bed
- Coated in a military-spec black anodized coating that’s fortified with Teflon
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
That oversized payload sure comes in handy when you're hauling drywall, dirt bikes and dressers. There's just one problem—how do you get to the gear at the front of your bed? Instead of reaching over the side or crawling in from the tailgate, get a big boost up right where you need it with the AMP BedStep 2 Retractable Truck Step.
Whether you're pulling wrenches out of your truck toolbox or unloading grocery bags, the AMP Research Bed Step 2 is always there to lend a hand. It bolts right in front of your rear wheel and features a zero-maintenance stainless steel hinge—just give it a nudge with your foot, and it folds down for fast bed access. When the job is done, another foot tap tucks it back up and out of your hair. Plus, the versatile mounting hardware gives you the freedom to park your AMP Bed Step 2 on either side of your bed.
Strength, stability and sure-footing all come standard with your AMP Research BedStep 2. They're built in the USA from die-cast aluminum alloy that's anodized and coated in Teflon for maximum corrosion resistance that meets strict military specs. And, the non-slip, glass-reinforced resin step pad ensures total traction even when your shoes are caked in mud, snow and slop. To top it all off, AMP Research backs your BedStep2 with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gordon R (Hillsboro, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2014 8:41 PM
Reaching into the forward part of the truck bed of my F-150, it is difficult to reach in due to its height. The BedStep2 makes retrieving items so much easier then having to climb up into the truck bed. Installation was very straight forward and the product is of excellent quality, as would be expected from a company like AMP Research. I highly recommend this product. I also highly recommend AutoAnything as a supplier of this product.
Reviewed by Ryan D (Palmetto Bay, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-350 — Aug 19, 2014 6:45 AM
Honestly I was a little mislead from box where it had 2 on it making me think there were 2 steps for that price. Probably wouldn't have bought it knowing it was that much for one. Also the step mount is almost useless to reach in tool box because it's too far over to back door. I can stand on my running boards just as easy
Reviewed by Richard S (Newton, KS) — Jul 21, 2014 12:09 PM
It took a little time to install but being short and trying to reach in truck bed was almost impossible. Adding the step made it easy to get things from the tool box or bed of the truck. Very handy.
Reviewed by Sam G (Northport, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jun 14, 2014 7:13 AM
Installed on 2012 GMC Denali 2500HD. Very useful product install is a little difficult if u don't have an angle drill! Tucks up under the truck close and looks great! My only compliant is that I offset the step to put it closest to the rear of the truck and the step has a little bit of flex to it if you get close to the edge of it. Overall very happy with my purchase.
AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp research running boards
- carr super hoop steps review
- f250 bully bar
- gorhino spring step
- tailgate steps pickup truck
- wheel to wheel nerf bars ford
- dodge truck running boards steps
- 2000 toyota tundra running boards
- chevrolet running boards
- side step for chevy van
- rain vents for car windows
- discount dash mats
- factory car floor mats