- Scale your truck bed without straining your back with the AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step
- Custom designed to fit flawlessly in front of your rear wheels for easy cargo access
- Folds down fast and tucks back up with a simple nudge, so it’s always ready for action
- Built from high-strength aluminum alloy that’s rated to support up to 300 lbs
- Its oversized step surface is constructed from glass-reinforced composite with a non-slip pattern
- Equipped with stainless steel hinge points and self-lubricating bushings that need zero maintenance
- Mounts easily on either side of your truck bed
- Coated in a military-spec black anodized coating that’s fortified with PTFE Teflon™
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
That oversized payload sure comes in handy when you're hauling drywall, dirt bikes and dressers. There's just one problem—how do you get to the gear at the front of your bed? Instead of reaching over the side or crawling in from the tailgate, get a big boost up right where you need it with the AMP BedStep 2 Retractable Truck Step.
Whether you're pulling wrenches out of your truck toolbox or unloading grocery bags, the AMP Research Bed Step 2 is always there to lend a hand. It bolts right in front of your rear wheel and features a zero-maintenance stainless steel hinge—just give it a nudge with your foot, and it folds down for fast bed access. When the job is done, another foot tap tucks it back up and out of your hair. Plus, the versatile mounting hardware gives you the freedom to park your AMP Bed Step 2 on either side of your bed.
Strength, stability and sure-footing all come standard with your AMP Research BedStep 2. They're built in the USA from die-cast aluminum alloy that's anodized and coated in PTFE Teflon™ for maximum corrosion resistance that meets strict military specs. And, the non-slip, glass-reinforced resin step pad ensures total traction even when your shoes are caked in mud, snow and slop. To top it all off, AMP Research backs your BedStep2 with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by M H (CLEVELAND, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 30, 2015 5:03 AM
It is easier to get into the bed with the step, but a bit hard to open and close for a woman. Men don't seem to have any issue though. You wouldn't want it to flop down obviously. Bought 2 for either side. On a 6' bed your reach is still limited, but better with the step than without.
Reviewed by William W (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 27, 2015 12:46 PM
This is a great addition to our new truck .... BUT it's not easy to install. The special expanding fasteners required purchase of a special drill bit and use of an angle drill. Not for someone without some fabrication experience.
Reviewed by Jeff S (PEQUANNOCK, NJ) — Jul 06, 2015 7:25 AM
Easy to install. 20 minutes or less by non mechanic. Very useful for stepping up to pickup bed close to cab, retracts nicely. As advertised. Fit nicely between running boards and rear wheel well
Reviewed by David G (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jun 10, 2015 5:14 AM
The BedStep 2, I put in two of these, installed fairly easily. But don't let it snap closed on a finger...OUCH!...during the install like I did. The quality and function of the step is excellent. With all the newer trucks being high and mighty steps are very much appreciated. I like the steps very much, but I feel that they are over-priced. However, there does not seem to be anything on the market close to the quality of these steps, so just buy them and forget how much they set you back.
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp nerf bar
- go rhino dominator iii wheel-to-wheel nerf bars
- hoop step
- truck steps that bolt to frame
- ford running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- ranger bed rails
- running boards toyota tundra
- tacoma side step bars
- replacement car air filters
- rubber cargo liners suvs
- mats for truck