- Scale your truck bed without straining your back with the AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step
- Custom designed to fit flawlessly in front of your rear wheels for easy cargo access
- Folds down fast and tucks back up with a simple nudge, so it’s always ready for action
- Built from high-strength aluminum alloy that’s rated to support up to 300 lbs
- Its oversized step surface is constructed from glass-reinforced composite with a non-slip pattern
- Equipped with stainless steel hinge points and self-lubricating bushings that need zero maintenance
- Mounts easily on either side of your truck bed
- Coated in a military-spec black anodized coating that’s fortified with PTFE Teflon™
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
That oversized payload sure comes in handy when you're hauling drywall, dirt bikes and dressers. There's just one problem—how do you get to the gear at the front of your bed? Instead of reaching over the side or crawling in from the tailgate, get a big boost up right where you need it with the AMP BedStep 2 Retractable Truck Step.
Whether you're pulling wrenches out of your truck toolbox or unloading grocery bags, the AMP Research Bed Step 2 is always there to lend a hand. It bolts right in front of your rear wheel and features a zero-maintenance stainless steel hinge—just give it a nudge with your foot, and it folds down for fast bed access. When the job is done, another foot tap tucks it back up and out of your hair. Plus, the versatile mounting hardware gives you the freedom to park your AMP Bed Step 2 on either side of your bed.
Strength, stability and sure-footing all come standard with your AMP Research BedStep 2. They're built in the USA from die-cast aluminum alloy that's anodized and coated in PTFE Teflon™ for maximum corrosion resistance that meets strict military specs. And, the non-slip, glass-reinforced resin step pad ensures total traction even when your shoes are caked in mud, snow and slop. To top it all off, AMP Research backs your BedStep2 with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep2 Retractable Truck Step Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LESTER S (Hillsboro, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jan 16, 2018 9:33 PM
I have not installed it yet as it has been to cold but I have another one on driver side
Reviewed by Todd K (KALAMA, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Sep 06, 2017 2:47 PM
This step performs great. The one challenge was drilling the holes in the vertical bracket. Drilling the hole was very tight to work. Plus, I could not find the correct size drill bit it asked for at our local hardware store.
Reviewed by Kyle C (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 18, 2017 2:06 PM
This step holds my weight. Operation is very easy. 2016 RAM 2500 megacab. I would buy again for another truck. Only issue I had was with the drilling template. It is better to be too far from the outside edge of the truck than too close. I followed the template exactly on the left step and final attachment with bolts took a long while since the holes didn't line up well. I put the right step (did it second) further toward the middle and much less difficult.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?