- Enter your lifted ride the easy way—with AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards
- Boards automatically extend and retract when you open and close your doors
- Fully-extends in about one second with a weight capacity of up to 600 lbs
- Designed for lifted vehicles with an additional 3" drop over the PowerStep—up to a 15" total drop
- Marine-grade aluminum construction with stainless steel pivot pins for superior strength and durability
- Durable, black textured finish and self-lubricating bushings offer maintenance-free weather-resistance
- Included rock rails cover the pinch weld for a custom look and feature integrated LED lights
- No hard wiring necessary—simple plug-n-play installation into your OBDII port
- Your AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards carry a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty
Stepping into your raised ride can be anything but smooth. Guarantee you look as cool as your big rig when you get inside with a sleek set of AMP PowerStep XL Running Boards. Made with your lifted truck or SUV in mind, these innovative side steps lower your entrance height by more than 3” over the traditional PowerStep—offering up to a massive 15” drop.
AMP Research PowerStep XL Side Steps are designed to extend and retract automatically as you open and close your doors, giving you and your passengers an easy-access stepping surface that boasts a weight capacity of almost 600 lbs. Offering years of maintenance-free operation, PowerStep XL Running Boards feature marine-grade aluminum construction, stainless steel pivot pins and self-lubricating bushings.
Upgrade your cab entry in a matter of minutes thanks to easy plug-in-play installation—no hard wiring necessary. AMP XL PowerStep Running Boards are finished with a weatherproof, black textured finish and include weld-hiding rock rails with integrated LED lights. Your AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards carry a 5-year/60,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research PowerStep XL Running Boards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David W (Coatesville, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 03, 2015 10:48 AM
Overall, I'm very pleased. Packaging was the best I've ever seen. The manufacturing quality is immediately obvious. One (very confusing) typo in instructions was known about and should have been noted. Assembly and installation were straightforward. Wiring harness for this model should be a little longer on the passenger side. Driver's side was perfect. Positive battery lead needs to be six inches longer. Great product. I will recommend it to anyone who asks.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp research nerf bars & running boards
- street scene speed grille dodge dakota
- tower brace
- westin premier 6" oval nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- dodge dash mat
- ford bronco side steps
- wheel to wheel nerf bars for dodge
- dodge challenger trunk organizer
- bike rack for suv
- chrome accessories
- truck bed caps