- Step up to big oval style with Aries 6" Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom built for your specific year, make and model truck, van or SUV
- 6" polished oval tubes are crafted from 304 stainless steel
- 6" Black Aluminum oval tubes have a semi-gloss black powder-coated finish, are lightweight and rust-proof
- Solid, no-drill mounting system is easy to install
- Stylized, non-slip step pads deliver a secure foothold
- Closed off with ABS plastic end caps for a clean look
- Aries includes a custom mounting kit and two 6” oval running boards
- Your Stainless Steel Aries 6" Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty and Black Powder-Coated Aluminum by a 5-year warranty
Look! On the side of that truck! It's a side step! It's a running board! No, it's a set of Aries 6" Oval Nerf Bars! Big, brawny and sturdy, these fat, flat-oval truck steps deliver the sturdy step you and your passengers need. Custom crafted for your particular rig, Aries 6-inch oval nerf bars deliver an OE-type look that still sets you apart from the highway herd.
Crafted tough from 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated aluminum, your Aries 6" step bars are built for the long haul. The tubes are capped with plastic end caps and topped with stylish step pads for sure footing. And, Aries gives you your choice of finish. That way, you can match the look of your truck perfectly with your new Aries 6-inch oval side steps.
And never fear. Along with that factory styling, your Aries 6" truck steps install like they came from the factory. The custom mounting brackets are made just for your vehicle and bolt right on without any drilling or cutting. And, to step up the value of this deal, Aries backs your Stainless Steel 6" Oval Nerf Bars with a Lifetime Warranty and Black Powder-Coated Aluminum witha 5-year warranty.
Aries 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (KAILUA, HI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 02, 2016 1:11 PM
I received the Nerf Bars quicker than anticipated. I went through the packages all parts were accounted for. The installation went fairly easy taken about 1 hour of my time. No major tools were needed. The only thing I would recommend is maybe putting an install video together for everyone. happy with the product.
Reviewed by Tonie F (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 18, 2014 9:03 PM
I just purchased the Nerf bars and the rubber steps pins are very weak and after 2 days the molded rubber tips that hold the rubber step broke and this is sign of weak a product. I will guess that the other rubber molded tips will also give way and waste of money. I will not buy again from Aries
Reviewed by Bob W (Ephrata, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2014 8:59 AM
Both bars has small dents in same location out of box. Instructions OK, not great. Not as secure as round tubes I've head in past. They seem to flex more with weight on them that the old round bars too. The step pad had to be thoroughly cleaned out of box but has stayed nice since. Haven't had to endure winter yet.
Reviewed by Gary B (LEESBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Expedition — Jul 15, 2014 3:53 AM
Aries 6" Oval Nerf bars themselves look good, and are a good size, providing stable footing with well positioned, tacky, rubber pads. Mine came with two mounting brackets per bar. Adequate, but not as stable as the OE. When installed, the bars "splay" out, moving from back to front, not parallel to vehicle frame. The brackets set them high off the ground, requiring a big first step for entry, rather than a helpful intermediate step. Mounting hardware visible under bars.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries nerf bars & running boards
- aluminum truck step
- thule xsporter rack
- toyoto floor mats
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford running boards
- scion car mats
- step bar for chevy silverado
- 2012 ford explorer running boards
- floor mats for yukon
- car mats for cars
- performance disc brakes
- rubber cargo mats for suv