- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your step up with the strength and style of Aries AeroTread Running Boards
- Constructed from an extruded aluminum base to resist rust and corrosion
- Sleek, curved edges and tapered ends blend seamlessly with your exterior
- Non-slip, 5" plastic step pad runs the entire length of the board
- Universal track mounting system utilizes your vehicle’s existing holes and brackets
- Choose polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim
- Steel mounting brackets are powder-coated for added durability
- Your Aries AeroTread Step Boards are backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Style your ride, while adding a sturdy entry step, with a set of premium Aries AeroTread Side Steps. Custom-made to mirror the contours of your ride’s exterior, these durable aluminum step boards are adorned with a full-length, non-skid plastic step pad and your choice of polished stainless steel or black carbide powder coat front trim. Easy to install. 3-year limited warranty.
Aries AeroTread Running Boards Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan H (WAIPAHU, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Jan 18, 2018 8:45 PM
Great product. Easy installation. Looks great. I would highly recommend this to others.
Reviewed by Thomas S (Moncks Corner, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Highlander — Jan 15, 2018 12:32 PM
I like the appearance of the Running Boards and they were easy to install. However by using the existing holes in the chassis the Running Boards end up sticking out an uneven amount on Passenger Side versus Drivers Side. This takes away from the overall look. Price is too high for the boards. Especially for being Made in China
Reviewed by Lowell S (Jamestown, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Pilot — Jan 11, 2018 4:18 AM
No drilling and very easy to install . Looks great and does the job. Would recommend everyone not to hesitate to buy and install yourself. Very easy and save yourself a lot of money.
Reviewed by jerry f (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — Jan 06, 2018 1:42 AM
This is a great product. Well made, the video was a very big help. Perfect for the DIY person. But watch the installation video first.
Reviewed by Gary P (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Dec 28, 2017 6:20 PM
The running boards look fantastic. I'm happy with them and I am happy they were installed. But when I first went to have them installed at AAP they told me the brackets were wrong. Well we called Autoanything to let them now the problem. Then Candice called Aries to let them know about this. A Specialist at Aries were working on the wrong bracket problem. I did not hear back from them but Candice wanted me to call Aries to talk about the brackets. Got them installed some place else.