- Step up to the big leagues with Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from massive 4" diameter steel tubing with 90° bends on each end
- Included mounting brackets make for an easy no–drill installation
- Comes in polished 304 stainless steel, black powder-coated aluminum alloy and black powder-coated carbon steel
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Elevated no–slip step pads deliver sure footing
- Custom stainless steel Aries insignia pad lends some extra style
- Your Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel, a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel
When they first landed on the moon, the astronauts declared it a small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind. Likewise, when Aries decided to make the largest 4" round nerf bar known to man, they declared it the Aries Big Step Round Nerf Bars.
Crafted from huge 4" diameter steel tubing, these are some of the biggest side bars around. The elevated step pads deliver an even bigger boost, and feature a non–skid top for sure traction. And for style, Aries adds a custom stainless steel insignia pad.
Thanks to vehicle–specific mounting brackets, the Aries Big Step Side Bars boast a perfect fit. Plus, the easy installation means no drilling or cutting is required. That way, you're stepping up to the big time—in no time! What's more, Aries backs your Big Step Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel, 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel nerf bars.
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chad R (Trinity, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2015 12:22 PM
I have the nerf bars on my 2012 F150 and they look and function great. Maybe I'm in the minority but upon inspection they looked interchangeable and there was nothing labeled that showed one differently however there is a difference, I found out the hard way and had to switch them around because the steps were just off by 4-5 inches. The instructions were still not the best could be a lot more helpful and all of the sizes of nuts, washers and bolts are all in one big grab bag.
Reviewed by Michael D (HERNDON, VA) — Apr 23, 2015 1:13 AM
I love AutoAntthing!! They price match everything and got me these bad a$$ running boards for my 2007 Tundra. Heck, my wife even loves them. Makes truck look complete. Strong, sturdy, and stylish!!! Very light and supportive too!! Hands down- GREAT PRODUCT!!!!
Reviewed by OKEY P (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 26, 2014 8:43 PM
When I first opened the box, I thought they were going to be WAY too big. But once installed.......NICE! Perfect fit. Strong. Solid. Well built. Installation was simple. Took about an hour by myself. Great product!
Reviewed by Ryan C (REDMOND, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 13, 2014 8:35 PM
Great website to deal with. Shipped on time. Arrived on time. Arrived packaged very well. Directions were easy to read and the install was extremely easy. Took me about 30 minutes by myself with nothing but a few sockets and a wrench. Highly recommend this product.
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/27 - 5/29
- What Do You Drive?