- Step up to the big leagues with Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from massive 4" diameter steel tubing with 90° bends on each end
- Included mounting brackets make for an easy no–drill installation
- Comes in black powder-coated aluminum alloy and black powder-coated carbon steel
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Elevated no–slip step pads deliver sure footing
- Your Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel
When they first landed on the moon, the astronauts declared it a small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind. Likewise, when Aries decided to make the largest 4" round nerf bar known to man, they declared it the Aries Big Step Round Nerf Bars.
Crafted from huge 4" diameter steel tubing, these are some of the biggest side bars around. The elevated step pads deliver an even bigger boost, and feature a non–skid top for sure traction.
Thanks to vehicle–specific mounting brackets, the Aries Big Step Side Bars boast a perfect fit. Plus, the easy installation means no drilling or cutting is required. That way, you're stepping up to the big time—in no time! What's more, Aries backs your Big Step Nerf Bars with a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel nerf bars.
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michele O (AMERY, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 06, 2017 8:42 PM
Love the look of these offsets the Chrome on my truck. Just bought the matching bull bar for a Finishing Touch. The steps appear very heavy duty and good quality.
Reviewed by Scott K (Warren, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 31, 2016 2:59 PM
The steps are great and were easy to install. Being aluminum they are light enough I was able to hold the bar easily with one hand while bolting it on with the other. The only problem was the instructions did not match my truck, but they are close enough that it might have added 5 minutes to the install at most. I am 6'2" and my wife is 5'3" and they work great for both of us. Factory the truck was to tall for us to get in and out of easily but these made all the difference.
Reviewed by Kevin R (Bellevue, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2016 4:51 AM
Let me start by saying that they do fit a 2012 ram 1500 crew cab, not sure why the only options are for 2500 and 3500. The textured black looks sick on my silver ram. They were super easy to install, took about 45 min....found a video on line from Aries. Super solid, I weigh 225 and I can jump up and down on them and there is no give at all. All in all very satisfied.
Reviewed by Mathew H (Freedom, WY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 14, 2015 6:54 PM
Very solid nerf bars. Look good, seem to be well built. Only reason for less than five stars is that at least one side was previously drilled on top for different step-plate locations, then attempted to repair those holes. The texture and repair were quite different than the normal finish (mine are textured black aluminum). Doesn't look as professional as I feel it should. A little attention to detail would have changed my review. For the money, good product thus far.
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries nerf bars & running boards
- rancho shocks on sale
- rbp cold air intake reviews
- rbpâ® - rx-3 side bars
- cadillac floormats
- jeep running boards
- used jeep side bars for sale
- tent for suburban
- step rails for gmc sierra
- 2007 jeep wrangler nerf bars
- carpet mats for cars
- roof luggage carriers
- tent for back of pickup truck