- Step up to the big leagues with Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Crafted from massive 4" diameter steel tubing with 90° bends on each end
- Included mounting brackets make for an easy no–drill installation
- Comes in polished 304 stainless steel, black powder-coated aluminum alloy and black powder-coated carbon steel
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Elevated no–slip step pads deliver sure footing
- Custom stainless steel Aries insignia pad lends some extra style
- Your Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel, a 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel
When they first landed on the moon, the astronauts declared it a small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind. Likewise, when Aries decided to make the largest 4" round nerf bar known to man, they declared it the Aries Big Step Round Nerf Bars.
Crafted from huge 4" diameter steel tubing, these are some of the biggest side bars around. The elevated step pads deliver an even bigger boost, and feature a non–skid top for sure traction. And for style, Aries adds a custom stainless steel insignia pad.
Thanks to vehicle–specific mounting brackets, the Aries Big Step Side Bars boast a perfect fit. Plus, the easy installation means no drilling or cutting is required. That way, you're stepping up to the big time—in no time! What's more, Aries backs your Big Step Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel, 5-year warranty on black powder-coated aluminum and a 3-year warranty on black powder-coated steel nerf bars.
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by OKEY P (CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sep 26, 2014 8:43 PM
When I first opened the box, I thought they were going to be WAY too big. But once installed.......NICE! Perfect fit. Strong. Solid. Well built. Installation was simple. Took about an hour by myself. Great product!
Reviewed by Ryan C (REDMOND, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 13, 2014 8:35 PM
Great website to deal with. Shipped on time. Arrived on time. Arrived packaged very well. Directions were easy to read and the install was extremely easy. Took me about 30 minutes by myself with nothing but a few sockets and a wrench. Highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by ANTHONY P (Vancouver, WA) — Jan 04, 2014 3:01 PM
Nice sturdy bars even though the mntg hrdwr did not match up to my 3/4 ton truck. Gives my truck a nice look (black Bars) and would recommend these to anyone. Install was fairly easy and only took about 45 minutes.
Aries 4" Big Step Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries side bars
- go rhino nerf bars dominator ii
- smittybilt steps
- tuff-barâr - 3" step bars
- toyota truck side steps
- floor mats for 2004 dogde dakota quad cab
- 2011 jeep liberty nerf bars
- lr4 running boards
- nerf bars toyota tacoma
- cheap auto floor mats
- auto trunk mats
- truck bed cover ratings