- Custom designed to fit your vehicle
- Strong 3” diameter steel tubing resists dents and dings
- Non-skid custom-molded step pad provides a secure step
- Easy to install with no drilling required for most vehicles
- The bars have a 300 lb capacity
- Available with stainless steel or powder-coated black finish
- Black carbon finish is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless Steel bars are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Getting kids, pets, gear and yourself all into your vehicle can be a challenge under the best circumstances. Aries 3" Nerf Bars make the whole process go smoothly with a secure place to step into your vehicle. That means you spend less time trying to load up the whole gang and more time on the road to your next destination.
Aries 3" Round Nerf Bars are crafted from robust 3" diameter heavy walled tubing, so they can handle the bumps and bruises that come with your busy schedule. The custom skid plates help to prevent slipping so that even in wet weather you can get into your vehicle securely. Plus, they're custom engineered to fit your year, make and model for smooth looks that are easy to install. With no drilling required (most vehicles) you can hit the road with new Aries 3" Round Nerf Bars in no time. Chose from the solid black carbon or smooth stainless steel finish. Aries 3" Nerf Bars in black carbon are backed by a 3-year warranty. Stainless Steel nerf bars have an impressive limited Lifetime Warranty.
Aries 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
589 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew L S (PHILADELPHIA, PA) — Oct 29, 2014 7:08 AM
It's supposed to be a step bar. I'm not heavy 148 lbs and when I put my weight on it, it bends like it might break or permanently twist like it needs a brace support
Reviewed by Jeff C (STERLING, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Oct 14, 2014 6:14 AM
As many have noted the instructions are terrible. Also was sent the wrong brackets. Doesn't seem like support is open on the weekend so you have to stop and wait until Monday to get a question answered.
Reviewed by Dennis D (Milford, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 10, 2014 7:50 PM
Three of the four brackets installed easily but the fourth needed to have a mounting hole enlarged. Also, the bolts supplied were kind of undersized but worked. I am totally disappointed in that the plastic step pads aren't in the proper place on the 3" bar to step up into the vehicle. Plus, the bars are angled slightly away from flat even after much "adjustment" so they look bad. This product is close but misses the mark by not doing it's job as intended.
Aries 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aries steps
- smitty built nerf bars
- steelcraft 3" round step nerf bars
- westin e-series nerf bars
- wheel to wheel nerf bars ford
- dodge truck running boards
- 2011 hyundia santa fe nerf bars
- 2011 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee nerf bars
- toyota tundra nerf bars
- seat covers auto
- auto anything car covers
- custom licence plate frames