- Trick out your rig with the clean look of Aries Pro 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-designed to flow with your body lines for a sleek, sophisticated appearance
- Makes climbing in and out of your rig a breeze
- Constructed from heavy-wall 3” tubing to withstand plenty of wear and tear
- Equipped with oversized step pads with texture for traction in any weather
- Sold in pairs with matching no-drill, carbon steel mounting hardware
- Emblazoned with a brushed stainless steel Aries insignia
- Pro Series Bars come in a durable black powder coat finish
- Your Aries Pro Series 3” Round Nerf Bars are covered by a 3-year warranty
The gap between the parking lot and your front seat is wide, but you can cut it almost in half with Aries Pro Series 3” Round Nerf Bars. Riding around the bottom rim of your ride, they give you, your family and your friends a helpful lift up and in.
Not only does the Aries Pro Series work like a pro, it looks like a pro with a custom-sculpted fit for your year, make and model. They flow gracefully with the lines of your rig, adding a sleek look to your stately ride.
Powerful materials and a smart design make Aries Pro Series Nerf Bars stand out from the side-step herd. They’re built from heavy-walled tubing and equipped with oversized step pads for serious traction. They’re sold in pairs with no-drill installation hardware and feature a brushed stainless steel Aries emblem. Aries backs your Pro Series 3” Round Nerf Bars with 3-year warranty.
Aries Pro Series 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brittany G (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 01, 2016 1:23 PM
These bars look great on my truck and they were very easy to install. I do have two minor complaints however. The first is that the Aries logos on each bar were heavily scratched straight out of the box. The only other complaint is that the nuts/bolts for install should be painted black to match the bars. It looks a bit odd to have galvanized nuts/bolts sticking out from under the bars. Great choice for the money though.
Reviewed by Ben J (HILLSBORO, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Apr 28, 2016 8:27 PM
The bars arrived quick and intact. It took me 2 hours to install following the directions and maybe a cuss word once or twice. Look awesome and now the e ife can climb in nicely.
Reviewed by Chad M (Dekalb, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 03, 2016 6:42 AM
The bars were exactly what I was looking for. They look great and fit perfect. The installation instructions could be better but overall they were not difficult to install. I have only had them for a few weeks but so far so good.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- aries off road 4"" oval side bars
- smittybilt side steps
- dominator 111 nerf bars
- go rhino dominator 2 nerf bars
- honda running boards
- dodge steps
- pickup tailgate step
- wheel to wheel running boards for 2012 dodge ram
- tahoe running boards
- nerf bars 2012 chevy 2500hd
- personalized car floor mats
- suv luggage carrier
- truck brakes