- Easily step into and out of your ride with the ATS Uni I Running Boards
- Come in semi-custom lengths to best fit your truck or SUV
- Made from tough thermal plastic
- Non-slip surface ensures secure foot placement
- Choose from lighted or unlighted styles
- Ready to install right out of the box
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your Uni I Running Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Eliminate the struggle of getting in and out of your truck or SUV by installing the ATS Uni I Running Boards. Made from tough thermal plastic and equipped with a non-slip surface that's about 5" wide. The ATS Uni I Running Boards make it safe and easy to get in and out of your vehicle.
These ATS running boards come in semi-custom lengths to best fit your specific year, make and model. Plus, you can pick from lighted or unlighted styles.
Your ATS Uni I Running Boards come ready to install right out of the box—simply use the bracket kit for an easy, do-it-yourself installation. What's more, the ATS Uni I Running Boards are made right here in the U.S.A. and come backed by a 3-year warranty.
ATS Uni I Running Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim O (Redmond, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 02, 2011 7:07 PM
Completely satisfied with AutoAnything, service, help, and the product, ATS Running Boards. Everything I needed came in 2 boxes, install was easy and took about 45 minutes with one wrench, a socket and handle, easy! easy! The service, product and price cannot be beat.
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ats design
- dee zee elite running boards
- romik running boards installation
- running boards made in usa
- toyota step bars
- ford running boards
- honda running boards
- ford f 150 running boards
- running boards for honda pilot
- 2011 buick enclave running boards
- auto air filters free shipping
- bed mats for pickups
- classic car garage accessories