- Step up your rig’s style and function with Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Electric Running Boards
- Custom configured for a perfect fit on your truck or SUV
- They automatically drop down 6” and out 2” when the door opens
- Shut the door, and they disappear back up under your frame
- Includes Wi-Fi door sensors & magnetic switches for a simple install without splicing into your factory wiring harness
- Constructed from lightweight aluminum
- Its reinforced mounting linkage supports up to 600 lbs on each board
- The 6.25” step surface is finished in a textured powder coating for sure footing and weather protection
- For safety, the integrated anti-pinch system stops your PowerBoards if they sense any pressure
- LED light kit and OEM certified wiring harness included
- Built and tested to meet strict factory standards
- Bestop backs your PowerBoard NX Running Boards with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Why do Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and the rest of The Transformers get to have all the fun? Make your rig more than meets the eye with a fully powered set of Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Electric Running Boards. Just like magic, they glide down to meet your feet when your door opens, then hide back under your frame when the door shuts.
Born from the original PowerBoard design, Bestop NX WiFi Running Boards are smarter, sturdier and still just as sweet. Gone are the hard-to-install doorjamb sensors. The all-new PowerBoard NX system uses wireless signals that mount in a fraction of the time—all without pulling door panels, carpet or body panels. Plus, Bestop's brainy engineers fine-tuned and fortified the linkage, so they're strong enough to support a full 600 lbs on both sides.
Though modernized, Bestop PowerBoard Wireless Running Boards still sport the features that made the PowerBoard famous: an ingenious anti-pinch safety system, smooth movement, factory-style wiring harness and aluminum construction. Better still, Bestop backs your boards with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Bestop PowerBoard NX Wireless Electric Running Boards Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tibor S (Port Charlotte, FL) — May 12, 2016 5:40 AM
When in the first step it tells you to pull everything apart and wire everything up to see if it functions make sure you do that. The motors were wired possibly backwards or on the wrong side of the lowering arms swapping things around I made it work but it's still not perfect. now the motors are on the front side of the lowering arm but it to goes in the correct direction. passenger side rear door and the driver side rear door sensors had to be swapped. they were labeled wrong.
Reviewed by Thomas M (FARMINGTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Mar 23, 2016 5:24 AM
The boards are amazing, they mounted easily, the wiring was easy to route and even the wireless sensors were easy to install. One of the sensors did not work after installation the down side was trying to reach someone in technical service. After numerous calls and messages left four days later I was able to reach a person. A simple battery replacement fixed the issue. Other than the poor support the boards are wonderful!
Reviewed by Charles B (WOODBRIDGE, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Dec 03, 2015 6:05 PM
Auto anything price matched and FedEx'd the boards quickly. I did not have time to install so paid $300 bucks for a professional shop to put them on. Was supposed to take 3 hours, but they spent an extra 1.5 hours troubleshooting. Turns out there was a bad sensor for one of the doors. Autoanything worked with best stop to overnight a replacement. It was easy to install. They look great, work well for my wife and ladies with skirts to get in my tall truck. Very cool, lots of compliments.
Reviewed by Ronnie R (Corpus Christi, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 19, 2015 3:44 PM
The service that I received from Auto Anything is the same that I receive each time I call to order something, TOP NOTCH!! The PowerBoard came very well packed with zero damage to the parts. Instructions (specific to this truck) on the other hand need work. They instruct you to put the transmitters in the door jamb, but they won't fit and allow the doors to close. I found suitable alternate placements for the transmitters which is also the beauty of this system. I would recommend these!!!
Reviewed by RON N (SALINAS, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 04, 2015 8:41 PM
Works Great. Bought another one for my other truck. Fairly easy to install if you have any mechanical ability. There was no need for extra drilling or any other manipulation. All holes lined up easily and instructions were clear enough to follow. The wireless is the way to go so you don't have to tap into the main wires and remove parts.
Ships Between 10/25 - 10/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop running boards
- amp power step vs beststop
- lund aluminum running boards
- uni running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- ford running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2011 chevy silverado running boards
- running boards for 2012 buick enclave
- tundra running boards 2010
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- suv luggage bag
- nyracord truck bed mats