- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your ride’s form & function with Black Horse Off Road 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted for a custom fit on your specific vehicle and cab size
- Secure step padding ensures safe and consistent footing
- Stainless side steps come in polished or black powder coat finish
- Black Horse 3” Round Nerf Bars are sold in pairs
- Easy bolt-on installation—includes vehicle-specific brackets
- Your Blackhorse 3” Round Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Drop your entry elevation with a sleek set of Black Horse 3 inch Round Nerf Bars. These custom side steps boast strong stainless steel construction and come equipped with sure-footed rubber padding. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Shamong, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 09, 2017 10:10 AM
I used these on my 2017 Ridgeline even though the application is for the Pilot & not the Ridgeline. They bolted right up to the factory holes & fit perfectly. I think they look better than the factory ones at less than 1/2 the price!
Reviewed by Jim S (Gardendale, AL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota RAV4 — Aug 16, 2017 8:46 PM
I am very happy with the purchase; great product, all heavy duty parts no short changing you here; very easy installation took around 30 minutes from opening box to finished installation without any other helping hands. You will not be disappointed with this products. Have moved away from another company due to them using cheaper parts to do installation. You do not need to worry about pulling the trigger on this purchase.
Reviewed by Steve F (Mentor, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Durango — May 26, 2017 7:54 AM
So far I am pleased. I spent a lot of time comparing and researching and this seemed to be the best price for the size and quality. The installation was challenging but everything fit the way it was supposed to.
Reviewed by Billy W (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — May 25, 2017 9:50 AM
All holes lined up perfect. Nice to have a helper for install for the extra set of hands but it is an easy install, maybe an hour tops if you take your time.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx3 steps
- silverado airaid mit
- soft snap tonneau covers
- toyota nerf bars
- ford dash kits
- ford truck running boards
- 2008 gmc canyon oem running boards
- challenger throttle body
- dodge dakota running boards
- cheap rubber floor mats
- custom car dash covers
- best car tuner