- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your ride’s form & function with Black Horse Off Road 3” Round Nerf Bars
- Crafted for a custom fit on your specific vehicle and cab size
- Secure step padding ensures safe and consistent footing
- Stainless side steps come in polished or black powder coat finish
- Black Horse 3” Round Nerf Bars are sold in pairs
- Easy bolt-on installation—includes vehicle-specific brackets
- Your Blackhorse 3” Round Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Drop your entry elevation with a sleek set of Black Horse 3 inch Round Nerf Bars. These custom side steps boast strong stainless steel construction and come equipped with sure-footed rubber padding. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 28, 2016 7:52 AM
I lone my running boards and if I had bothered to pay any attention installation would have taken only minutes. I identified my mounting holes in seconds, removed the existing bolts and reinstalled the bolts. Unfortunately. I didn't pay attention and realized I should have used the new bolts that came with the running boards so I had to replace the bolts I already installed. The only suggestion would be to package the two different bolt, lock washer and flat washer sizes separately.
Reviewed by Marisol A (SAINT ALBANS, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Pilot — Aug 29, 2016 9:07 PM
First of all delivery was very fast. I got the item two days after I ordered it. It fits my Lx Pilot 2016 very well. Easy to install. Hopefully it doesn't rust. Overall I'm impressed with price and delivery.
Reviewed by David W (POWELL, WY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jun 09, 2016 6:57 PM
look great, but too close to truck to get your whole foot on. Could be dangerous if not careful. I just have to put my toes on it to get in the truck.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx3 steps
- silverado airaid mit
- soft snap tonneau covers
- toyota nerf bars
- ford dash kits
- ford truck running boards
- 2008 gmc canyon oem running boards
- challenger throttle body
- dodge dakota running boards
- cheap rubber floor mats
- custom car dash covers
- best car tuner