- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve your ride’s safety and style with Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards
- Premium design adds rugged good looks to your already impressive exterior
- Full-length rubber stepping area is the ultimate in safe entry and exit of your vehicle
- Custom-made running boards come in black powder coat or high-shine polished finish
- Blackhorse Premium Running Boards are sold in pairs with vehicle specific brackets
- Your Black Horse Premium Running Boards carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
Add sleek style and much-needed safety with a set of Blackhorse Premium Running Boards. These custom-cut boards are equipped with a full-length rubber surface for a secure foothold in any weather. Bolt-on installation. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black powder coat.
Black Horse Off Road Premium Running Boards Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leo M (Kingman, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Mar 21, 2017 8:57 AM
I purchased the Black Horse Running boards not only to enhance the appearance of my Santa Fe, but also as a functional accessory for an older person to enter the vehicle due to the height of a SUV They are of very good quality and good rigid brackets for mounting. It took me a little longer to install, since I only had a floor jack and done one side at a time at a limited height, but all turned out very good, I think they really "make" my Santa Fe.
Reviewed by LOUILLY t (woodhaven, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Acura RDX — Mar 09, 2017 8:13 PM
The running boards are not oem measured. They are alot bigger than the oem. Now i cannot put the front mudguards because they are too long. I wished it really had the oem size fitment like advertised.
Reviewed by Rebecca S (Columbus, OH) — Feb 11, 2017 3:51 PM
I love them. It is so much easier to step up into my Sorento. I like the little bit of chrome that matches the rack on the top. There is a great warranty of them also.
Reviewed by Gary B (SARASOTA, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe — Dec 02, 2016 12:10 PM
The boards arrived in good condition. It took me about 5 hours to complete installtion. The instructions were faily good. I did have a bit of confusion in some areas, but ovrall the installation fit and finishe is great. I have received compliments on them
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- lund aluminum nerf bars
- tonneau covers undercover reviews
- trailmaster shocks 72820
- toyota step bars
- chevrolet fender flares
- ford running boards
- lincoln mark lt oem running boards for sale
- nissan xterra window deflectors
- 2011 toyota tundra running boards
- automotive floormats
- rail caps for trucks
- windshield covers for trucks