- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give yourself a steady place to step up with Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards
- Wrought from heavy-duty aluminum and available in multiple sizes to suit your ride
- Slip-resistant step pads lend confidence to your climb into the cab
- Designed for simple bolt-on installation—no drilling necessary
- Necessary mounting hardware included with each Black Horse Running Board
- Your Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless and a 3-year warranty on black powder coat
From the jobsite to the grocery store, Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards offer the strength and assurance you need. These sturdy aluminum steps can endure the abuse of everyday use and offer secure footing in all weather. Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished and 3-year warranty on black.
Black Horse Off Road Spartan Running Boards Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce V (COCOLALLA, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter — Jul 28, 2016 11:33 AM
The first set arrived damaged, a few scratches, auto anything made it right, so can't complain about that. The running boards are heavy duty steel. They don't flex when I jump on them. As far as install goes, I don't know, they had a body shop install them.
Reviewed by William K S (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan NV — Jul 11, 2016 6:30 AM
Spartan Black Horse Running Boards for a Nissan 2016 NV. Driver side I am happy with, works well. The passenger side rear bracket is so weak, to support my weight to the rear and it BENDS. That bracket needs to be made in a stronger model to support the weight. I plan to remove it and have some metal bracing welded on the bracket for the extra support it should have. Besides that I am happy with the running boards. Easy installation, few tools required, no drilling, and a good overall look.
Reviewed by Michael H (Enid, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan NV — Mar 24, 2016 9:43 PM
Nice looking, but they are Spartan, so if you are looking to really dress up your vehicle, might keep shopping. Had adequate instructions, installed them myself. Be careful of mounting brackets between board and frame brackets, had two ruined as they twisted off. Do not over tighten. Liked them enough to go ahead and purchase the rear step.
Reviewed by JAMES M (AXTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan NV — Mar 19, 2016 5:42 AM
I like these very much and they have a great look. With out the boards it is hard to get up and in the truck. T hese were at a great price to. I priced these at the dealer and they were over 800.00. I Payed 325.00 and shipping was free.
Reviewed by Robert C (Derby, VT) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Savana — Jan 27, 2016 3:01 PM
These running boards fit my Savana very well and all the hardware you will need in included. Be careful not to tighten the bolts that secure the running boards to the brackets the bolt will break off. They look great and i was able to install them in about 2 hours.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- lexus rx plastic trunck cover
- lloyd mats mustang
- uni running boards
- used jeep side bars for sale
- ford running boards
- honda mats
- pt cruiser performance chip review
- running boards ford f150
- 1980 chevy blazer nerf bars
- suv cargo liners for dogs
- truck set covers
- p u truck accessories