- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy safe entry in any weather with the security of Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards
- Constructed from premium stainless steel to resist rust and corrosion
- Eases your access and loading/unloading of rooftop accessories
- Durable step pads provide a superior foothold in any weather
- BlackHorse Summit Running Boards are sold in pairs with mounting hardware included
- Your Black Horse Summit Step Boards are backed by a 3-year warranty
Upgrade your ride’s exterior with the safety and security of Black Horse Offroad Summit Running Boards. These sturdy step boards are constructed from corrosion-resistant stainless steel and equipped with non-slip step pads for added traction. Sold in pairs. Mounting hardware included. 3-year warranty.
Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg W (ROCHESTER, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Oct 24, 2017 5:36 AM
Put these on my 2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab. Easy to install and look great. They are perfect for this truck.
Reviewed by Bruce B (Perry, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jul 10, 2017 4:42 AM
Came with only 3 brackets for each side. Would be stiffer if they designed it with 4. Would spend more next time around to get a better product.
Reviewed by john z (lakeside, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2017 10:32 PM
I put these on in about 90 minutes. I am crippled and have only one good arm, no problem getting them on. Lots of people noticed right away, wanting to know where I got them. Match my husky floor mats perfect. Real man stuff
Reviewed by GAVINO V (SAN JUAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2017 8:55 PM
Ordered my Black Horse Off Road Summit Running Boards nd saved a ton of money compared to local retailers.. These boards look AWSOME on my 2013 GMC.. I purchased online nd received them I. A matter of days.. Getting lots of compliments on how these boards look nd perform.. Thx. AUTOANTHING??
Reviewed by Gregg B W (SEVEN VALLEYS, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 11, 2017 5:34 AM
Took awhile to get these on truck, weather etc. Finally got them added. Took about 2 hours total, due to crawling around on the ground. Did it myself with no lift. Ease of install equals Great addition to my 2017 Tacoma.
- black horse off road nerf bars & running boards
- monroe monro matic plus shock
- smittybilt nerf bars
- undercover lux se tonneau cover
- chevy car mats
- dodge running boards
- ford running boards
- jeep liberty running boards
- chrysler 300 seat covers
- discount nerf bars
- chrome car parts
- wiper blade reviews
- intake systems