- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your entry with a sturdy set of Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-designed for simple, no-drill installation on your SUV or CUV
- Heavy-duty textured step pads offer non-slip footing in any weather
- Constructed from 4” oval, high-grade T-304 stainless steel tubing
- Polished to an eye-catching finish to upgrade your exterior style
- Your Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take the stretch and strain out of climbing into your full-sized ride with a set of Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars. Whether you’re looking to get the kids loaded easier or give older passengers a helpful leg up, Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Steps are the custom-crafted solution for your SUV or CUV.
Built-tough from wide 4” oval T-304 stainless steel tubing, Broadfeet 4” Oval Truck Steps are equipped with a pair of heavy-duty step pads that withstand even the harshest of elements.
Broadfeet 4 inch Nerf Bars are polished to a high-shine finish that not only resists rust, but adds eye-catching exterior style to your already sleek ride. Your Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars boast an easy bolt-on design and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua S (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Feb 10, 2016 11:23 AM
Bought these for my 2015 Toyota Highlander. A style I preferred. The 4" isn't too small or big. I like oval much more than round. I owned a Honda Pilot with black painted steel oval bars and these look similar. In talking with a local accessory shop (who installed for $75), stainless steel advantage is with the rust resistance. Caught a curb in my Pilot, they rusted very fast. 4 instead of 5 because they sit slightly lower than I thought they would.
Reviewed by Paul W (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Feb 05, 2016 2:44 PM
The bars look good on, no drilling or floor plan modifications required but, installation instructions were terrible, tried contacting manufacture but got no response.
- broadfeet nerf bars & running boards
- ebc ultimax slotted rotors any good
- edge ez module cummins
- side steps for 2008 chevy silverodo
- truck tailgate step
- seat covers for subaru
- chevy side steps
- nerf bars for tucson
- nissan frontier dash cover
- tundra running boards
- protective car floor mats
- chrome exterior accessories
- cheap custom seat covers