- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease your entry with a sturdy set of Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom-designed for simple, no-drill installation on your SUV or CUV
- Heavy-duty textured step pads offer non-slip footing in any weather
- Constructed from 4” oval, high-grade T-304 stainless steel tubing
- Polished to an eye-catching finish to upgrade your exterior style
- Your Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take the stretch and strain out of climbing into your full-sized ride with a set of Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars. Whether you’re looking to get the kids loaded easier or give older passengers a helpful leg up, Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Steps are the custom-crafted solution for your SUV or CUV.
Built-tough from wide 4” oval T-304 stainless steel tubing, Broadfeet 4” Oval Truck Steps are equipped with a pair of heavy-duty step pads that withstand even the harshest of elements.
Broadfeet 4 inch Nerf Bars are polished to a high-shine finish that not only resists rust, but adds eye-catching exterior style to your already sleek ride. Your Broadfeet 4” Oval Nerf Bars boast an easy bolt-on design and come backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rob B (Chesapeake, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 27, 2017 4:38 AM
The brackets and hardware look and feel cheap and the hardware is gold color so it sticks out like a sore thumb. I will have to paint them to match. I will be surprised if the mounting brackets hold up.
Reviewed by Joshua S (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Feb 10, 2016 11:23 AM
Bought these for my 2015 Toyota Highlander. A style I preferred. The 4" isn't too small or big. I like oval much more than round. I owned a Honda Pilot with black painted steel oval bars and these look similar. In talking with a local accessory shop (who installed for $75), stainless steel advantage is with the rust resistance. Caught a curb in my Pilot, they rusted very fast. 4 instead of 5 because they sit slightly lower than I thought they would.
Reviewed by Paul W (Spokane, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Highlander — Feb 05, 2016 2:44 PM
The bars look good on, no drilling or floor plan modifications required but, installation instructions were terrible, tried contacting manufacture but got no response.
- broadfeet nerf bars & running boards
- ebc ultimax slotted rotors any good
- edge ez module cummins
- side steps for 2008 chevy silverodo
- truck tailgate step
- seat covers for subaru
- chevy side steps
- nerf bars for tucson
- nissan frontier dash cover
- tundra running boards
- protective car floor mats
- chrome exterior accessories
- cheap custom seat covers