- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make boarding a breeze with a stylish set of Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards
- Equipped with custom rubber pads that mirror the OEM look of high-end vehicles
- Custom-designed for a sleek, seamless fit on your SUV or CUV
- Automotive-grade aluminum frame and durable polyethylene step pads
- Engineered to the highest quality and craftsmanship standards
- Broadfeet OEM Running Boards are conveniently sold as a pair
- Designed for easy, no-drill installation—get back on the road in no time
- Your Broadfeet OE Style Running Boards come with a Lifetime Warranty
Update your ride’s stale factory trim with a custom set of Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards. These sleek CUV and SUV running boards are wrought from automotive-grade aluminum frame and feature a unique diamond-tread pattern for extra grip and high-end style. Sold as a pair. Lifetime Warranty.
Broadfeet OEM Style Running Boards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by joe n (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class — Feb 22, 2017 6:37 AM
I am delighted. They really add to the appearance. The boards I received have a slightly different "dot" pattern on them - 2 rows instead of three. The installer said the removal and installation process was pretty efficient except for some clip placement. Good thing I was able to down load an instruction manual since none was supplied. Delivery was QUICK and packaging was exceptional.
Reviewed by Tracy R (West Chester, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 BMW X5 — Jan 31, 2017 4:54 PM
I just had the running boards installed on my BMW X5 yesterday by a local automotive shop we have used in the past. They said they were fairly easy to install and took 2 hours. The only problem they encountered during installation was the plastic clips (which secure the RB to the car) included with the running boards kept breaking (hence the 4 stars out of 5). They were able to get BMW clips($15) delivered the same day, which they said are much better than those provided.
Reviewed by Mark S (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Acura MDX — Aug 28, 2016 12:29 PM
Actually purchased these for easier access for my wife and toddlers, but have received numerous comments on how they make the vehicle more Sporty and Upscale in appearance. Powder coated braces and chrome accents add to the quality look. Spent 90 minutes to install once I consulted the manufacturer and used the OEM installation Instructions. Saved 60% $$$ or more vs. dealer install Running Boards and the look the same!
- broadfeet nerf bars & running boards
- extang fulltilt tonneau covers
- flat style fender flare
- aluminium nerf bars
- toyota step bars
- land rover running boards
- pickup bed rail covers
- porsche boxster rubber floor mats
- toyota 4runner running boards
- cadillac srx nerf
- car cover san diego
- custom fitted car mats
- auto steering wheel covers