- Step up in style with the Bully Aluminum Side Steps
- Universal design mounts to most trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Textured black powder coat resists rust and dings
- Extra-large, non-slip step pad
- Sold in pairs
- Easy to install using included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Bully Aluminum Side Steps are covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Deliver a boost to your work weary boots with Bully Aluminum Side Steps. Whether you're rocking a lifted rig or staying stock, Bully truck side steps provide the leg up you need.
Each side step is crafted from ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum and street tested to ensure that your steps withstand the rigors of the road. Your Bully side steps are then finished in an elegant black powder coat that resists rust, dings and dents for lasting style. Bully tops it off by stamping your steps with an extra-wide, non-slip pad. So whatever Mother Nature is dishing out, you get a secure foothold into your cabin.
Bully steps deliver this sturdy support in a small, understated package for a stylish step up without the bulky bulge of traditional nerf bars. What's more, your Bully step rails are universally designed to bolt onto most trucks and SUVs for a healthy lift no matter what you drive. And, your Aluminum Side Steps are backed by Bully's 90-day limited warranty.
Bully Aluminum Side Steps Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by wayne s (Pfafftown, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Fiat 500 — Tuesday at 3:52 AM
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my father in law. In laws are 83 years old , and wanted something to make it a little easier to get in their dodge dakota. Seem to be well made , have not installed as of yet. Christmas is a few weeks away. But think they will be a great functional addition.
Reviewed by richard s (BANGOR, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Nov 23, 2016 5:29 AM
After 2 Knee surgeries, these steps are a lifsaver, I just bought the 02 ford f250 and did not relize how high it was, it was difficult to get in and out, until I found these steps!
Reviewed by John B (San Francisco, CA) — Oct 25, 2016 8:44 AM
I followed the installation instructions and got it installed on one side in about 20 min.I only needed one. Now I have a spare. I would recommend this step.
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- bully nerf bars & running boards
- aluminum side steps trucks
- hoop steps
- nerf bars for lifted trucks
- pickup tailgate step
- toyota step bars
- land rover running boards
- 2012 ram 1500 quad cab step
- ford running boards f150
- side steps for chevy silverado
- truck bed mats free shipping
- bed covers for pickups
- cars mats