- Step up in style with the Bully Aluminum Side Steps
- Universal design mounts to most trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Textured black powder coat resists rust and dings
- Extra-large, non-slip step pad
- Sold in pairs
- Easy to install using included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Bully Aluminum Side Steps are covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Deliver a boost to your work weary boots with Bully Aluminum Side Steps. Whether you're rocking a lifted rig or staying stock, Bully truck side steps provide the leg up you need.
Each side step is crafted from ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum and street tested to ensure that your steps withstand the rigors of the road. Your Bully side steps are then finished in an elegant black powder coat that resists rust, dings and dents for lasting style. Bully tops it off by stamping your steps with an extra-wide, non-slip pad. So whatever Mother Nature is dishing out, you get a secure foothold into your cabin.
Bully steps deliver this sturdy support in a small, understated package for a stylish step up without the bulky bulge of traditional nerf bars. What's more, your Bully step rails are universally designed to bolt onto most trucks and SUVs for a healthy lift no matter what you drive. And, your Aluminum Side Steps are backed by Bully's 90-day limited warranty.
Bully Aluminum Side Steps Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William B (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Jun 27, 2017 10:15 AM
I love the step but the installation was a nightmare. was not easy. if you don't have an angle drill you are screwed.
Reviewed by Coy N (COLUMBUS, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jun 05, 2017 9:18 AM
really like them somewhat easy to install, except for the top hole.cannot get a regular Dewalt cordless drill between frame and other parts on either side. will have to pay someone with a short drill to install to bolt.
Reviewed by Bruce L (Coatesville, PA) — Apr 12, 2017 10:44 PM
I'm rather short.and have to pull on the steering wheel to get my self into my f150. The bulletin steps help a lot getting in and out. As well as look good.
Ships Between 8/18 - 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully nerf bars & running boards
- hawk performance ceramic pads
- pro comp es3000 shocks
- truck hoop steps
- ford running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- chrysler cabin air filters
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- 2009 gmc sierra nerf bars
- 2011 gmc running boards
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- custom fit truck mats
- led lights on headlights