- Step up in style with the Bully Aluminum Side Steps
- Universal design mounts to most trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Textured black powder coat resists rust and dings
- Extra-large, non-slip step pad
- Sold in pairs
- Easy to install using included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Bully Aluminum Side Steps are covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Deliver a boost to your work weary boots with Bully Aluminum Side Steps. Whether you're rocking a lifted rig or staying stock, Bully truck side steps provide the leg up you need.
Each side step is crafted from ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum and street tested to ensure that your steps withstand the rigors of the road. Your Bully side steps are then finished in an elegant black powder coat that resists rust, dings and dents for lasting style. Bully tops it off by stamping your steps with an extra-wide, non-slip pad. So whatever Mother Nature is dishing out, you get a secure foothold into your cabin.
Bully steps deliver this sturdy support in a small, understated package for a stylish step up without the bulky bulge of traditional nerf bars. What's more, your Bully step rails are universally designed to bolt onto most trucks and SUVs for a healthy lift no matter what you drive. And, your Aluminum Side Steps are backed by Bully's 90-day limited warranty.
Bully Aluminum Side Steps Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eddie M (FLORENCE, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 06, 2017 7:11 AM
2015 Chevy Silverado 3500 diesel the step on the left fit great but the one on the right will not fit the diesel because of the diesel additive tank is their (factory tank)
Reviewed by Robert C (MOUNT CALM, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Dec 14, 2016 8:50 PM
I purchased this for a gift. It appears to be well made and can't wait for Christmas so my son can open it and we can install it on his truck.
Reviewed by wayne s (Pfafftown, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Fiat 500 — Dec 06, 2016 3:52 AM
Bought these as a Christmas gift for my father in law. In laws are 83 years old , and wanted something to make it a little easier to get in their dodge dakota. Seem to be well made , have not installed as of yet. Christmas is a few weeks away. But think they will be a great functional addition.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully nerf bars & running boards
- hawk performance ceramic pads
- pro comp es3000 shocks
- truck hoop steps
- ford running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- chrysler cabin air filters
- 2002 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- 2009 gmc sierra nerf bars
- 2011 gmc running boards
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- custom fit truck mats
- led lights on headlights