- Step up in style with the Bully Aluminum Side Steps
- Universal design mounts to most trucks and SUVs
- Crafted from lightweight aluminum
- Textured black powder coat resists rust and dings
- Extra-large, non-slip step pad
- Sold in pairs
- Easy to install using included mounting hardware—minor drilling may be required
- Your Bully Aluminum Side Steps are covered by a 90-day limited warranty
Deliver a boost to your work weary boots with Bully Aluminum Side Steps. Whether you're rocking a lifted rig or staying stock, Bully truck side steps provide the leg up you need.
Each side step is crafted from ultra-strong, lightweight aluminum and street tested to ensure that your steps withstand the rigors of the road. Your Bully side steps are then finished in an elegant black powder coat that resists rust, dings and dents for lasting style. Bully tops it off by stamping your steps with an extra-wide, non-slip pad. So whatever Mother Nature is dishing out, you get a secure foothold into your cabin.
Bully steps deliver this sturdy support in a small, understated package for a stylish step up without the bulky bulge of traditional nerf bars. What's more, your Bully step rails are universally designed to bolt onto most trucks and SUVs for a healthy lift no matter what you drive. And, your Aluminum Side Steps are backed by Bully's 90-day limited warranty.
Bully Aluminum Side Steps Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leo D (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jun 22, 2015 6:39 AM
I wanted a sturdy, good looking, easy to install sidestep. That is exactly what the Bully Aluminum Side Step delivered. The side step feels "solid" when you step on it. It makes getting into my 1998 4x4 Dodge Ram 1500 very easy. My wife is 4'10" and loves'em!
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?