- Your big truck needs big steps, and Dee Zee 6” Oval Nerf Bars are perfect for the job
- Steps are 6 inches wide to maximize the stepping area
- Crafted from rugged & durable 16-gauge steel
- Oval design has plastic end caps and step pads
- Features rugged, molded step pads at each door, embossed with the Dee Zee name for unbeatable traction
- Comes with custom-fit brackets for an easy, no-drill installation
- Brackets are protected by a textured black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat finish to prevent corrosion
- Your Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bars are available in multiple finishes
- Black bars are also protected by the textured black NRT powder coat finish
- Stainless steel bars are made of a 301 stainless over a mild steel base that is coated with the NRT powder coat finish and then shined to perfection
- Three lengths available depending on cab length (51”, 73” and 86”)
- Dee Zee nerf bars are proudly made in the USA
- Black bars are backed by a 3-year warranty and stainless steel bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your truck with hefty and strong Dee Zee 6" oval step bars. No matter your shoe size, you won't have a problem getting into your big rig with these wide steps supporting you. Crafted from 16-gauge steel, each Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bar boasts molded plastic end caps and step pads. They're custom-fit and attach right to your truck without a drill.
You have the choice of stainless steel or black powder coated Dee Zee 6" tube steps. The only difference between the two is which color you prefer on your truck. Your steps and brackets are protected by a No Rust Technology (NRT) to prevent corrosion – so you can trust them for long term use. To ensure your truck's look is just right, Dee Zee 6" bars come in three different lengths to coordinate with your cab length.
Dee Zee 6" steps for trucks are proudly made in the USA. The black steps are backed by a 3-year warranty and the stainless steel steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JULIE L (Ronald, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2015 11:49 AM
I received my order in four days in well packed cartons. They were in perfect condition and easy to install. The only problem that I had is they came with a lot of extra hardware that made it a little confusing when installing.
Reviewed by Larry C (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 18, 2015 12:45 PM
The Oval Nerf Bars look great on my 2014 Silverado regular cab. They were shipped very quickly. Installation was a breeze. After I installed the drivers side with a rachet and wrenches which took 20 minutes, I decided to use a air rachet on the other side and it took less than 10 minutes. very simple to install. Don't be afraid to purchase these bars.
Reviewed by Kevin F (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2015 9:00 AM
These are the closest match to factory boards, but half the cost. Install yourself! It's so easy. Only four stars because I feel they could give you four brackets per side instead of three. Factory gives you four, which is more solid. Overall, you can't go wrong with these. They look awesome! No damage upon shipping either. Very happy with the product and cost. Buy with confidence.
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund 6"" oval nerf bars
- rampage streamline
- westin premier 6 inch oval tube
- toyota step bars
- truck tailgate step
- ford running boards
- lr4 running boards
- 1988 chevy 3500 chrome step bars
- side steps for dodge ram 1500
- replacement rearview mirror
- floor mats for automobiles
- vehicle chrome accessories