- Your big truck needs big steps, and Dee Zee 6” Oval Nerf Bars are perfect for the job
- Steps are 6 inches wide to maximize the stepping area
- Crafted from rugged & durable 16-gauge steel
- Oval design has plastic end caps and step pads
- Features rugged, molded step pads at each door, embossed with the Dee Zee name for unbeatable traction
- Comes with custom-fit brackets for an easy, no-drill installation
- Brackets are protected by a textured black NRT (No Rust Technology) powder coat finish to prevent corrosion
- Your Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bars are available in multiple finishes
- Black bars are also protected by the textured black NRT powder coat finish
- Stainless steel bars are made of a 301 stainless over a mild steel base that is coated with the NRT powder coat finish and then shined to perfection
- Three lengths available depending on cab length (51”, 73” and 86”)
- Dee Zee nerf bars are proudly made in the USA
- Black bars are backed by a 3-year warranty and stainless steel bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Beef up your truck with hefty and strong Dee Zee 6" oval step bars. No matter your shoe size, you won't have a problem getting into your big rig with these wide steps supporting you. Crafted from 16-gauge steel, each Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bar boasts molded plastic end caps and step pads. They're custom-fit and attach right to your truck without a drill.
You have the choice of stainless steel or black powder coated Dee Zee 6" tube steps. The only difference between the two is which color you prefer on your truck. Your steps and brackets are protected by a No Rust Technology (NRT) to prevent corrosion – so you can trust them for long term use. To ensure your truck's look is just right, Dee Zee 6" bars come in three different lengths to coordinate with your cab length.
Dee Zee 6" steps for trucks are proudly made in the USA. The black steps are backed by a 3-year warranty and the stainless steel steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin F (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 27, 2015 9:00 AM
These are the closest match to factory boards, but half the cost. Install yourself! It's so easy. Only four stars because I feel they could give you four brackets per side instead of three. Factory gives you four, which is more solid. Overall, you can't go wrong with these. They look awesome! No damage upon shipping either. Very happy with the product and cost. Buy with confidence.
Reviewed by Charles F (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Jul 12, 2015 4:15 AM
I rated these oval nerf bars a 4 because they had a ding in them, I beleive was from the factory. The deliverly box did not have a ding on it. Once they were instaled they looked realy good.
Reviewed by Douglas R (Berlin, NH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — May 12, 2015 4:18 AM
They installed very easely on my 2015 GMC. Had them on in half an hour. The brackets seem cheap but after installed seem to do the job, time will tell. Very nice polished stainless finish.
- Rebates: $85 Details
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- deezee nerf bars
- 5 inch oval stainless nerf
- tuff nerf bars oval
- westin platinum oval nerf bar
- truck tailgate step
- dodge truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- running boards for chevy silverado 2011
- 1996 dodge ram seat covers
- tundra running boards
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for the back of pickup trucks
- truck bed rails caps