- Climb into your cab without clobbering your ride's stock look by dressing your sides in EGR Integrated Side Step Running Boards
- Custom designed for a perfect fit that matches your rig's lines and trim
- Built tough from sturdy aluminum with injection-molded end caps
- Finished with a scratch-resistant black powder coating
- Treated with a non-slip surface for sure footing
- Your EGR Integrated Side Step Running Boards are covered by a 3-year warranty
When it comes to automotive upgrades, there's a thin line between eye candy and eyesore. Chrome trim around taillights turns heads, but a gargantuan chrome spoiler on the roof of a full-size pickup turns stomachs. For a subtle touch of sophistication, dress your ride with EGR Integrated Side Step Running Boards.
Custom crafted to look like they're sculpted on your sides by the factory, EGR Integrated Side Steps flow with your lines and match your trim. Though they don't stick out visually, they do give you a sturdy platform for stepping up and down from your cockpit whether you're wearing work boots or Jimmy Choo pumps.
Don't let the clean fit and finish of your EGR Integrated Running Boards make you question their backbone. Each board is wrought from premium aluminum with injection-molded end caps and finished with a scratch-resistant powder coating to spit in the eye of corrosion. Plus, they have a non-slip surface to keep your EGR Running Boards from turning into oversized banana peels in bad weather. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
EGR Integrated Side Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John V (UNION GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — Jan 23, 2015 2:06 PM
not as close of a fit as I hoped and as pictured...they do not stick out from the vehicle far enough for them to actually be useful as a step but if you are mainly looking for aesthetics like I was then they are great...the only complaint I have besides them not sticking out very far is the gap between the running board and the bottom of my 2012 Ford Edge Limited...the manufacturer used to have the same model vehicle and is sending me a rubber seal to close the gap at no charge to me!!!
Reviewed by Diane S (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Edge — May 30, 2014 12:36 AM
The running boards are very strong with heavy brackets. They should last a long time. They look great on the car--very natural like they came with the car. They don't stick out too far to bother you if you don't use them, but are wide enough for a good toe-hold if you do use them.
Reviewed by Robert S (Thatcher, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — May 28, 2014 9:05 PM
I read the reviews and all were pretty good. When they came in they are very strong and of good quality. But, after they were installed they are so far under the car that they are hardly useful. They are extended as far as they can go. I'm surprised that no one has posted this issue. I called to see if there was an extension that could be added or any advise on what to do. They said it is what it is.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- egr nerf bars & running boards
- go industries rancher rugged step running boards
- romik review
- ss running boards
- land rover running boards
- ford truck running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- 2012 buick enclave running boards
- 2012 toyota tundra side steps
- side steps for toyota tundra
- protective car floor mats
- chrome exterior accessories
- the best lights ford excursin