- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your truck or SUV’s utility with Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps Running Boards
- Custom engineered for a flawless fit on your rig
- Built large and in charge with a spacious 8.25” wide stepping surface
- Constructed from 2” steel tubing and 2” steel slats for unparalleled strength, stability and durability
- Unique open grating design lets shoe crud fall to the ground instead of ending up in your rig
- Finished with a rough heavy duty corrosion and abrasion resistant coating that does not chip, peel or flake.
- Comes with custom steel mounting brackets for a no-drill install
- Your Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps Running Boards are backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 6-month finish warranty.
Get the beefiest of boosts into your ride with the Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps Running Boards. Like hiring Lou Ferrigno and Joe Piscopo as your personal man servants, these burly boards give your tired legs the lift they need to hop into your rig.
Unlike most running boards out on the road, not a single dinky ingredient is used to construct your Rancher Rugged Step set—no flimsy plastic, no flaky chrome plating, and no molded stepping pads. These bad boys are all steel from stem to stern. Their perimeter is formed from 2" steel tubing while the center section is made up from rows of 2" steel slats that let any gunk on your boots sluice through rather than get tracked in.
Thanks to their massive 8.25" wide stepping surface, you always enjoy sure footing with Go Industries Rancher Rugged Step Running Boards. Plus, they come with custom-designed mounting brackets for a pain-free, no-drill install. And, Go Industries backs your Rugged Step Running Boards with a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 6-month finish warranty.
Go Industries Rancher Rugged Steps Running Boards Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven R (FREDERICKSBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2014 8:47 PM
This is a good product that used to be better. It only comes with side mounts and confusing instructions. This was a replacement due to rust out after about 5 years. highly recommend mud guards to protect the steps from tire spray. For my installation, I kept the two frame mounts from prior set of these steps and added the three fender mounts. one mount had the hole covered by a rubber plug while the other two had the per-threaded bolts. would recommend 3 frame mounts if available.
Reviewed by Joseph J (Durham, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 16, 2014 6:06 AM
These running boards are very sturdy and I like the grate style that allows mud and dirt to fall through to the group. Also, the boards are coated with something very similar to LineX. If you have LineX in your bed these match nicely. The only downside is the instructions are remind me of an IKEA set of instructions, as in they were not the easiest to follow.
Reviewed by Lisa O (Deer Lodge, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jan 03, 2014 9:55 PM
They are great boards, they look good on the truck and I am pleased with them as a whole. However, the no drill doesn't apply on this truck. The rear passenger side did not have the hole in the frame so I built a bracket like the one supplied for the driver side. The driver side bracket for the rear had to be modified because the bracket was built to go over the frame at a place other than where the frame weld was(wider here). Again good boards, install not so good.
Reviewed by Brian C (Edgerton, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 31, 2013 9:32 AM
THe installation directions are a contradictory mess - you'll spend more time staring at them and the parts list than you will actually installing the running boards. But it was worth the hassle. THey toughen up the look of your truck.
- go industries nerf bars & running boards
- dee zee boards install
- retractable power running board
- rocker guards for jeep
- ford running boards
- jeep running boards
- chevy truck side steps
- 2006 toyota tundra tailgate step
- 2011 ford f150 floor mats
- step bars for jeep wrangler
- roof luggage carrier
- car dash kits
- custom fit floor mats