- Boost your rig’s utility with Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps
- High-quality side steps boast a clean, OE-style appearance
- Punched step pads offer extra grip for superior stepping surface
- No drilling or other modifications needed on most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Welded end caps on polished stainless steel and black plastic end caps on black powder-coat
- Your Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Enhance your rugged rig’s exterior with a functional set of Go Rhino 4 inch OE Xtreme Nerf Bars. These quality side steps add a convenient step-up into your oversized ride along with an attractive OE-style appearance.
Go Rhino 4" Xtreme Side Steps have integrated, punched step pads that offer extra grip and a superior stepping surface for easy entry and exit. Crafted in multiple lengths to fit SUV/CUVs and Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks, these factory-like side steps bolt-on easily with a no-drill installation (most vehicles, consult installation guide for details) using Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets.
Polished stainless steel Go Rhino OE Xtreme 4" Side Steps (Limited Lifetime Warranty) feature welded end caps for a clean, finished look, while black powder-coat side steps (5-year warranty) are finished with matching plastic end caps.
Go Rhino 4" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jimmy M (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Friday at 10:00 PM
They. Bolted up very easy and they look fantastic. Actually went on easier than I thought after reading the reviews, took me an hour from start to finish. Would of rated it more but took off 1 because after I purchased they claimed they were on back order which delayed the ship date.
Reviewed by VICKI B (STURGIS, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 16, 2016 8:30 AM
Very nice. The first one a little difficult to get the bracket on needed an extra set of hands. Once I got that on smooth sailing. They look great. I am well pleased. Great for the money.
Reviewed by Lance A (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 06, 2016 7:00 AM
Look good on the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Installation went pretty good tough to get at the nuts that hold the brackets on, first side to a couple hours to figure out, second side went petty quickly
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- gorhino dominator ii black step bars
- aluminium nerf bars
- black 5" oval nerf bars
- steelcraft 4 inch premium
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- jeep running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- running boards for tundra
- gmc sierra 4" oval side steps
- 2000 toyota tundra running boards
- truck bed nets
- truck box cover
- brake disc