- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your exterior styling and security with Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps
- 4-inch OE-style oval tube is bent at a 15-degree angle on each end
- Integrated with high-traction composite pads for secure stepping
- Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel versions
- Custom-made to fit your specific truck or SUV/CUV
- Crafted with either a black-powder coat or polished stainless finish
- Polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps
- Black powder-coat side steps feature plastic end caps
- Simple, no-drill installation—mounting hardware included
- Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Upgrade your tough truck’s exterior with a versatile set of Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps. Constructed from durable, 4-inch oval tubing, Go Rhino 415 Nerf Bars provide an ample step into your full-sized ride and feature clean, OE-style 15° bends on each end.
Go Rhino 415 Oval Side Steps are integrated with high-traction composite pads that provide a secure stepping surface for easy entry or exit in any weather. Available in both cab-length and wheel-to-wheel options, custom-fit Go Rhino 415 4" Nerf Bars are engineered specifically for your make and model truck or SUV.
Go Rhino 415 Side Steps are finished in either a black-powder coat or polished stainless steel—black powder-coat side steps come with matching plastic end caps, while cab-length polished stainless side steps feature welded end caps. Your Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps boast a simple, no-drill installation with the included mounting hardware and carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Go Rhino 415 Series 4" Oval Side Steps Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Foster M (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Oct 16, 2017 8:48 PM
Alignment wasn't a first time snap. It takes a little time and effort for proper alignment after securing 2 of the 3 mounting points. Textured Black is fantastic and adds a rugged look that is unparalleled when on a budget.
Reviewed by Kelsie H (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 23, 2017 9:12 AM
I ordered these on a Sunday and by Thursday they were delivered to my doorstep. Amazing shipping times. Great product.
Reviewed by Timothy B (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 22, 2017 1:02 PM
I was looking for something that was matte black and a powder coated look. These matched perfectly.
Reviewed by Warren B (Haymarket, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Titan — May 26, 2017 8:25 AM
For the price not a bad product. install on first side took longer than it should have once the brackets for mounted to the truck the mounting holes on the nerf bar didn't match up exactly, had to loosen the brackets to give them more play then install the bar AND then re-tighten brackets. Doing this mad the brackets not sit exactly flush with the under body....Not totally impressed with the plastic end caps. they could be seated tighter ends. But looks pretty good and is holding my weight.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- tahoe with smittybilt nerf steps
- injen power-flow cold air intake system
- mini mask bra
- nissan floormats
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- honda running boards
- 2011 tundra running boards
- bmw 3 series rubber floor mats
- ford ranger side step
- aftermarket exhaust system
- pickup truck bed caps
- suv rooftop cargo carrier