- Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are custom-designed to add a touch of convenience and O.E. style to your year, make and model
- The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction
- Supported by an integrated heavy-duty aluminum frame—holds up to 300 lbs
- Molded step pads deliver traction for easily getting in and out of your rig's cab
- These 5" side steps boast no-drill installation with vehicle-specific brackets for most cars, trucks or SUVs (most vehicles - consult installation guide for details)
- Choose from a chrome or black finish for the composite step bars, or Black Textured Powder Coat mild steel or Polished Stainless Steel
- Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty for Stainless Steel and Composite (chrome or black ) finishes, and a 5-year warranty on mild steel with black textured powder coat finish
The gap between the driveway and your rig's cab seems to grow as the day gets longer and your legs get more exhausted. When you plant the rugged Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps in the gap, you give your tired limbs a break.
These O.E. style oval nerf bars are custom-designed to give your specific year, make and model a quality fit with a straight-from-the-factory look. The composite bars are constructed from a tough 1-piece ABS blow-molded design, and the steel bars are mild steel (black) or stainless steel construction, with an integrated aluminum frame for support. Thanks to this heavy-duty design, each side step holds up to 300 lbs.
What's more, Go Rhino crafts these bars with molded step pads that offer superior traction—no more slipping and sliding while you're climbing into your vehicle. And, installation on most rides is no-drill thanks to vehicle-specific mounting brackets (see installation guide for details).
Choose your side steps in a sleek “chrome" finish or a rugged black finish. And, all Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel and Composite finishes, and a 5-year warranty on mild steel powder coat finishes.
Go Rhino 5" OE Xtreme Side Steps Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shawn p (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 24, 2015 1:54 PM
the rhino side steps look very nice on my Silverado,the installation was very quick and easy. I have a crew cab and the steps came with 3 support brackets for each side of the vehicle, I would of preffered 4 for each side so the side steps were supported equally for the front and rear entrants. overall I am very satisfied with the product
Reviewed by William E (SHRUB OAK, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Apr 04, 2013 2:01 AM
These side steps look as good, if not better then stock Toyota Tundra running boards.(which are much more expensive). Besides the price being good, the quality is excellent and the customer service was also excellent. My only small complaint is that I had to tweak the brackets a bit for a good fit. Over all, I'm very happy with my purchase from Autoanything.
Reviewed by don d (Urania, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Mar 28, 2013 9:08 PM
Bought these for my 2012 f250 crew cab. They are too short and the bottom half of the tube is black plastic. So when you look at them from the side you see half chrome and half black. They also rattle. Go ahead and spend the extra money and purchase Ford nerf bars from dealership.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code GRHINO10
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
- What Do You Drive?