- Get sure-footing in any weather with Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Side Steps
- Multi-fit steps feature bold OEM-styling with end caps for a finished look
- Heavy-duty SuperGrip step pads provide a wide, skid-resistant stepping surface
- Available in several lengths to fit Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks
- Includes Go Rhino OE Xtreme mounting brackets
- Side Steps are crafted in black-texture powder-coat over zinc-coated steel or polished stainless steel
- Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Side Steps carry a 5-year warranty on black powder-coat and Limited Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
With style, strength and durability, Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Side Steps deliver sure-footing in any weather. Heavy-duty, multi-fit 6" Xtreme II Nerf Bars feature bold OEM-styling finished with end caps to complete the look.
Topped with heavy-duty SuperGrip step pads, Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Nerf Bars provide a wide, skid-resistant stepping surface for a safe and easy entry and exit. These OE 6-inch Extreme 2 Side Steps are an ideal accent for your pickup and come in several lengths designed for Regular, Extended and Crew Cab trucks.
Each set of Go Rhino OE Xtreme Steps includes mounting brackets. Go Rhino OE Extreme 6" composite sidesteps boast a no-drill installation on most applications. Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Side Steps are crafted in your choice of black-texture power coat over zinc-coated steel (5-year warranty) or polished stainless steel (Limited Lifetime Warranty).
Go Rhino 6" OE Xtreme II Side Steps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary C (Binghamton, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 16, 2016 10:56 AM
The installation was easy except I broke 1 of the spring clips from overtightening (my fault). I love the look of these and they feel strong with the 4 mtg brackets. Just hope the black holds up for awhile in the northeast winters.
Reviewed by william a (Vidor, TX) — Sep 04, 2016 7:30 AM
they look very nice when installed. they would have been less springy if there was a middle brace. the main problem is the hardware supplied is not completely suitable for this truck. the y pieces have 3/8 nuts welded on and the truck has 5/16 nuts welded to truck so the y pieces can't be used as designed.if the hardware was correct the installation would have been easy.instead of 45 min. it took 3 to 4 hrs. to install due to improvising.this was installed on a 2016 ram ext. cab short bed.
Reviewed by Jacob G (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2016 5:06 PM
I got them installed and they look Awesome ! There exactly like the OE factory dealer but a whole lot better the foot / step mats are rubber not plastic so there more durable very pleased how there made ..
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- gorhino dominator mega cab
- 2001 doge ram nerf bars
- aluminum lund side bars
- review premium oval nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- land rover running boards
- dodge running boards
- ford f250 side steps
- oval running boards 2010 4runner
- 2009 gmc sierra nerf bars
- auto floor mats carpet
- roof rack cargo
- wind guards for car windows