- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Sidesteps Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Caroline B (Salt Lake City, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 04, 2018 7:00 AM
I love this step- the instructions were a little confusing at first but once I installed the first the second was up in 15.
Reviewed by Angel F (MANAHAWKIN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 29, 2017 5:34 AM
Very nice made my truck easier to get in and out of and made the truck look Sharp 2016 ram 2500
Reviewed by Shane R (MARIETTA, NY) — Aug 21, 2017 9:06 AM
Steps installed simply in about half hour. Great for entry to vehicle but step is forward of normal exiting. Take a little getting used to
Reviewed by James O (SPARTA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Apr 24, 2017 3:51 PM
Bought them to help my vertically challenged wife to get into the truck. with theses bars I can now add a lift and she still will hae no prolem getting in.