- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chris k (Bernalillo, NM) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 26, 2017 1:39 PM
They look great and appear to be real solid. Time will tell. The steps are a little off though. The steps sit close to the hinge of the doors than they should. The doors have to be open the whole way for you to step in and on them to get in the vehicle. Just something I have to get used. I would recommend these.
Reviewed by Steve T (Tecumseh, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Dec 16, 2016 9:33 AM
truck came with 20 inch wheels so it sits up a little higher leading me to the auto anything website, looking for a more rugged look I came to the dominator D4, ordered them but when I got them there was an issue with the threaded holes on the nerf bars, only enough for three brackets it called for four brackets so I made a phone call and the next thing I know I'm on a conference call with a vendor rep. listened to my story and sent out a new set of nerf bars, work great look great.
Reviewed by Glenn C (Centerville, MA) — Sep 23, 2016 7:39 PM
Very poor directions!! The parts need to be marked for the position where used. (front driver side--rear passenger side ect) There is a code on the parts that tell you front, rear, middle But not which side of the vehicle. Plan on spending alot of time under your truck trying to figure what go's where. The steps are not marked for the left or right side either. If you mount the brackets in the wrong place they wont match the bolt holes in the steps
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hypertech speedometer calibrator review
- bull bar westin
- smitty nerf bars
- dodge running boards
- ford truck running boards
- hyundai dash mat
- jeep cherokee running boards
- trailer hitch for ford explorer
- silverado oval step package buy
- trucks covers
- pickup truck tailgate
- cargo liner reviews