- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric G (Florence, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Jan 05, 2015 7:15 PM
The D4 nerf bars are an awesome aggressive look on my '08 F150. They dropped the height of my lifted truck just enough to allow my shorter wife get in/out much easier without compromising the clearance height much at all. The install instructions are helpful once you finally figure out how the pics are really oriented with how they want you to install. I highly recommend studying the instructions and looking over your install before just unpacking and bolting on!
Reviewed by Chris E (Nolensville, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Dec 06, 2014 8:10 AM
Really like the looks on my 2014 Chevy! Installation was simple except for the two different types of bolts that looked similar but were not. One was metric and one was standard. They need to standardized with one or the other for an easier intallation.
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?