- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn C (Centerville, MA) — Sep 23, 2016 7:39 PM
Very poor directions!! The parts need to be marked for the position where used. (front driver side--rear passenger side ect) There is a code on the parts that tell you front, rear, middle But not which side of the vehicle. Plan on spending alot of time under your truck trying to figure what go's where. The steps are not marked for the left or right side either. If you mount the brackets in the wrong place they wont match the bolt holes in the steps
Reviewed by Chris D (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2016 10:30 AM
Side Steps look/work great after we got them installed. The sidesteps did have cosmetic damage from the manufacturer. Called go Rhino and they squared it away though. Passenger mounts went on fine, driver side required some improvisation. Front driver mount could not use the supplied bolt because the frame did not have the hole there. Used a T-Bolt instead and it seems to be working. Other Mounts on drivers side went on a little bit easier but still required some work especially the rear mount.
Reviewed by David D (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 05, 2016 5:51 AM
I was surprised as to how easy this was to install. 1 hour from start to finish and that includes removing the original Ford running boards. This nerf bar provides 2 positions for how far the bars are from the truck. With my bad back and foot these nerf bars offer an additional step allowing me to get in my truck (with a 6" Rough Country Lift)without straining my back. Excellent product and one that everyone needs on their lifted truck.
Ships Between 10/27 - 10/31
- What Do You Drive?