- Lower the step into your lifted rig with Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Designed specifically for lifted rigs with large wheels and tires
- Unique Dual–Step design makes for easier and safer entries and exits
- Oval–shaped 4” main and 2.75” drop tubes deliver a burly, race–ready look
- Black, race–style step pads are removable for easy cleaning
- Step pads are paintable to custom match your vehicle
- Bolt–on design requires no drilling or cutting
- Go Rhino includes all mounting brackets and hardware
- Choose black or polished stainless steel finishes
- Stylish, fully welded end caps (polished stainless only)
- Black powder coat models are backed with a 5–year warranty
- Polished stainless models are covered with a limited Lifetime
Sure, your lifted rig dominates—on the road and off. But, does that doozy of step to get in and out of the cab have you feeling weak in the knees? If so, step up to entry and exit domination with a set ofGo Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars.
Dominator side steps are built specifically for lifted rigs with tall wheels and tires. The Dual–Step hoop design is wider and lower than standard steps, which makes for an easy step up and an off–road–ready look. And, the Go Rhino Dominator's removable, race–style step pads can be painted for a custom match to your rig.
Designed just for your truck or SUV, Go Rhino Dominator D4 steps install with ease. Go Rhino includes the mounting brackets and hardware, and the straightforward installation requires no drilling or cutting. Plus, they're crafted from stainless steel, so they'll give you a boost step after step. Best yet, Go Rhino backs your Dominator 4 Dual Step Nerf Bars with a 5–year warranty on black, a Lifetime Warranty on polished models.
Go Rhino Dominator D4 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alexandre B (Ogdensburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — May 19, 2016 10:45 AM
Great bars but the front bracket on both side of the vehicle did not fit perfectly to my 2016 tundra double cab. I almost had bent the bracket in order to fit it. Otherwise the step bars is good quality and I'm really happy with it
Reviewed by Jeremy C T (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Feb 10, 2016 11:19 AM
I read some reviews about not being able to install the middle support, and that is still correct. Also, removing the frame bolts is very difficult even with a big 25" breaker bar, you'll be worn out after uninstalling and reinstalling these. Be ready for some sore shoulders the next few days. The first side took me about 2 hours, but then the second side only took about 45 minutes. They do look great! The family & I find them very helpful with the extra steps that hang down. Jesus loves you!
Reviewed by Brandon H (Camdenton, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 09, 2016 12:48 PM
I had searched everywhere for the perfect nerf bar and even though these weren't the cheapest, the quality is superior! The double step really sets my truck apart from other nerf bars too. Instructions leave a little bit to be desired but still manageable. Plan on spending 1.5-2 hours and be sure to separate all nuts, bolts, brackets and you will be very pleased with the results. Pay attention to the standard and metric bolts too!
Reviewed by Robin P (Golden Meadow, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2016 5:15 PM
The steps are nice. The fit is good. It makes such a difference having the double step. Our truck has a lift on it and having that extra step is great.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?