- Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars run from wheel to wheel for complete stepping security
- Heavy-duty drop down side steps let you climb into your rig fast
- Expertly constructed from 3” round steel tubing for ultimate durability
- Race-style step pad supports each seating row, plus mini pad for easy bed access
- Choose black powder coat with black step pads or polished stainless with black step pads
- Step pads remove easily for custom painting or cleaning
- Modular design provides an easy installation - no drilling or other modifications needed for most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Black nerf bars backed by 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty
- Polished stainless nerf bars backed by limited Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the nerf bar world with Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars. Built for the man who's tough on his truck, these nerf bars can take a beating. And, they don't skimp on style either.
Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Bars are expertly constructed from 3" round steel tubing. The definition of durability, their heavy-duty drop down side steps hold up to years of climbing in and out of your rig. And, resilient step pads support each seating row, plus grant secure access to your bed.
The Dominator III's black steps on polished stainless or black powder coated bars look good on any truck. Plus, you can easily remove the race-style step pads for custom painting.
What's more, Go Rhino stands behind these wheel-to-wheel nerf bars with a 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty for black powder coat finish, and a limited lifetime warranty for polished stainless.
- Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars have a modular (not 1-piece) design.
Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles H (Marion, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2016 10:00 AM
Looks great love appearance but be sure and get grade 8 bolts. The bolts they send will break.
Reviewed by James B (JASPER, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 03, 2016 9:06 PM
I have ordered from auto anything twice so far and each time they have been great! My stuff gets here very fast and in good condition. My stuff was delivered to the wrong house one time and a dog got to the flares and chewed them up so I called autoanything and they sent another set no questions asked! VERY PLEASED WITH YALL I RECOMMEND THIS SITE FOR YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS!
Reviewed by Rita C (VALLEY PARK, MO) — Sep 21, 2015 9:36 AM
Galvanized screws came with order instead of steel so spend $65 dollars to get correct ones. Otherwise all is good.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- lund step bars
- suv tents for camping
- tsw sochi wheels
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- benz sunshade
- running boards for 2012 ford explorer
- seat covers for toyota prius
- 2011 f150 running boards
- pick up bed liners
- car roof bags
- custom floor mats for car