- Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars run from wheel to wheel for complete stepping security
- Heavy-duty drop down side steps let you climb into your rig fast
- Expertly constructed from 3” round steel tubing for ultimate durability
- Race-style step pad supports each seating row, plus mini pad for easy bed access
- Choose black powder coat with black step pads or polished stainless with black step pads
- Step pads remove easily for custom painting or anodizing
- Modular design provides an easy installation - no drilling or other modifications needed for most vehicles (consult installation guide for details)
- Black nerf bars backed by 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty
- Polished stainless nerf bars backed by limited Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the nerf bar world with Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars. Built for the man who's tough on his truck, these nerf bars can take a beating. And, they don't skimp on style either.
Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Bars are expertly constructed from 3" round steel tubing. The definition of durability, their heavy-duty drop down side steps hold up to years of climbing in and out of your rig. And, resilient step pads support each seating row, plus grant secure access to your bed.
The Dominator III's black steps on polished stainless or black powder coated bars look good on any truck. Plus, you can easily remove the race-style step pads for custom painting.
What's more, Go Rhino stands behind these wheel-to-wheel nerf bars with a 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty for black powder coat finish, and a limited lifetime warranty for polished stainless.
- Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars have a modular (not 1-piece) design.
Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (JASPER, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Feb 03, 2016 9:06 PM
I have ordered from auto anything twice so far and each time they have been great! My stuff gets here very fast and in good condition. My stuff was delivered to the wrong house one time and a dog got to the flares and chewed them up so I called autoanything and they sent another set no questions asked! VERY PLEASED WITH YALL I RECOMMEND THIS SITE FOR YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS!
Reviewed by Rita C (VALLEY PARK, MO) — Sep 21, 2015 9:36 AM
Galvanized screws came with order instead of steel so spend $65 dollars to get correct ones. Otherwise all is good.
Reviewed by Bryant S (BELLE FOURCHE, SD) — Sep 09, 2015 8:23 PM
All in all very nice. But the couple of problems the steps are to close to the cab makes it very difficult to use in muddy or wet. Also the craftsmanship of the bars isn't the best, seems like they were a hurry up and put together. And in my opinion id get the solid bars instead of the 2 piece. The 2 piece makes it very difficult to get lined up perfectly and there is a little bit of a bow where the 2 ends come together. Also the back portion under to box of the truck seems to be very flimsy.
Reviewed by Chad M (CORPUS CHRISTI, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2015 4:36 AM
They seemed to have a little to much give when stepped on with full body weight (205 lbs) also the gloss finish seems like it's going to fade pretty quick. However, they look excellent. Overall fairly satisfied.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino nerf bar
- lund oval nerf bars
- go rhino dominator ii cab-length nerf bars
- westin platinum series nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- dodge truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- f150 nerf bars
- running boards for toyota highlander
- step side for dodge ram 1500 crew cab 2014
- truck bed organizers
- discount seat covers
- performance air filter