- Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars run from wheel to wheel for complete stepping security
- Heavy-duty drop down side steps let you climb into your rig fast
- Expertly constructed from 3” round steel tubing for ultimate durability
- Race-style step pad supports each seating row, plus mini pad for easy bed access
- Choose black powder coat with black step pads or polished stainless with black step pads
- Step pads remove easily for custom painting or anodizing
- Modular design provides an easy installation
- Black nerf bars backed by 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty
- Polished stainless nerf bars backed by limited Lifetime Warranty
Dominate the nerf bar world with Go Rhino Dominator III Round Step Nerf Bars. Built for the man who's tough on his truck, these nerf bars can take a beating. And, they don't skimp on style either.
Go Rhino Dominator III Nerf Bars are expertly constructed from 3" round steel tubing. The definition of durability, their heavy-duty drop down side steps hold up to years of climbing in and out of your rig. And, resilient step pads support each seating row, plus grant secure access to your bed.
The Dominator III's black steps on polished stainless or black powder coated bars look good on any truck. Plus, you can easily remove the race-style step pads for custom painting.
What's more, Go Rhino stands behind these wheel-to-wheel nerf bars with a 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty for black powder coat finish, and a limited lifetime warranty for polished stainless.
- Go Rhino Dominator III Round Stepl Nerf Bars have a modular (not 1-piece) design.
Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
66 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stacey T (TWIN FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 27, 2014 8:30 PM
It only took 2 hours total to install the Nerf Bars. They look awesome and the price was good.
Reviewed by Jack H (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2014 8:40 PM
Looks good, quality isn't that great. Flex when you step, foot stirrup is to small, really just for looks when I needed function. Probably put them on Craigslist soon and just get normal tube steps.
Reviewed by kim p (JUMPING BRANCH, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2014 6:36 AM
I really like the lookand the thier functional and moderately easy to install. I do suggest that you remove the cab bolt before you install the last mount you need the room for the ratchet and cheater bar ( your going to need one) other than that we will see how they last. Fyi yes im a girl and I did the install myself no help.
Reviewed by Greg R (MANCHESTER, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 02, 2014 5:36 AM
Look great, although there is a suble "bow" in the bars causing them to look lower at the ends than in the middle. This is not evident in the photos. Install super easy! Steps do not extend out far enough horizontally making them harder to use when exiting the vehicle. This is not a problem getting in, just getting out. Overall, a little pricey, but look like they will hold up over the long haul.
Reviewed by Chris D (GREENBRIER, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 19, 2014 3:57 PM
Order these steps for 2014 Ram 1500. Easy installation. Received all parts when I was told they would be delivered. Sturdy and strong. Took about 30 min to install if experienced. Probably about 45 min to an hr. depending on mech ability. But none the less very easy installation.
Go Rhino Dominator D3 Round Step Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?