- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride’s step-up and style with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards
- Wide platform provides a secure stepping surface
- Full-length boards offer easy access to front and rear doors
- Built for durable strength from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Protects your paint job from hazardous flying road debris
- Designed with unique louvers for that rugged Raptor look
- Corrosion-, impact- and abrasion-resistant black textured polyurethane finish
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware for bolt-on installation
- Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty
Elevate your truck’s exterior style and eliminate those pesky entry struggles with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards. Modeled after the factory boards you’d find on the imposing Ford Raptor, these rugged lookalikes feature a similar louvered design and black textured finish.
As solid as they are sharp, these full-length running boards provide an extra-wide platform that delivers safe, easy access from both your front and rear doors. Constructed from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel to resist corrosion, impact and abrasions, RB10 Running Boards guarantee you years of secure stepping.
Ready to install right out of the box, Go Rhino RB10s come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for no-drill, bolt-on installation. Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff A (SAN RAFAEL, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 04, 2016 7:37 AM
The RB10's fit my '17 limited perfectly taking advantage of all four brackets. Super sturdy when standing on side boards. These things look to be super tough.
Reviewed by James S (Fond Du Lac, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 08, 2016 9:10 AM
They arrived in packaged in good condition. They where easy to install and look great on the truck. They seem to be good quality, time will tell since they have only been on the truck a little over a week. I really like them so far.
- go rhino nerf bars
- dee zee brite tread running board
- power step running boards installation
- romik on honda ridgeline image
- jeep running boards
- chevy truck side steps
- ford running boards
- dee zee running boards 2005 dodge ram
- 2011 kia sorento running boards
- running boards for sienna
- roof carrier
- automotive gauges
- automotive seat covers