- Rebates: $75 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your ride’s step-up and style with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards
- Wide platform provides a secure stepping surface
- Full-length boards offer easy access to front and rear doors
- Built for durable strength from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Protects your paint job from hazardous flying road debris
- Designed with unique louvers for that rugged Raptor look
- Corrosion-, impact- and abrasion-resistant black textured polyurethane finish
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware for bolt-on installation
- Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty
Elevate your truck’s exterior style and eliminate those pesky entry struggles with Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards. Modeled after the factory boards you’d find on the imposing Ford Raptor, these rugged lookalikes feature a similar louvered design and black textured finish.
As solid as they are sharp, these full-length running boards provide an extra-wide platform that delivers safe, easy access from both your front and rear doors. Constructed from reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel to resist corrosion, impact and abrasions, RB10 Running Boards guarantee you years of secure stepping.
Ready to install right out of the box, Go Rhino RB10s come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for no-drill, bolt-on installation. Your Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards carry a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 9:56 PM
I love these boards. i was a little worried at first how it would fit and how close or far from the truck they would sit. i wanted them up close and tight to the truck, these sit really close with enough clearance you will never worry about the door, but they look like they belong. the only thing i am not a huge fan of is the brackets sit down under the step some, but nothing i am overly concerned over. Very sturdy, love the textured coating. Well worth every penny spent.
Reviewed by Elmo D (Mc Lean, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Apr 26, 2017 3:53 AM
These look great on my truck. Super easy to install and didn't have any issues with the parts. Lots of compliments already. I would recommend
Reviewed by Robert S (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Apr 25, 2017 8:27 AM
The running boards look like they should be part of the truck. The material and finish is top notch. The install was easy, and you have a few options in terms of how far in/out you want the board to be. You can also install them a few inches forward or back if you'd like. I'd recommend anyone looking to get away from cheaper looking nerf bars or plastic running boards.
Reviewed by Waymon S (Byhalia, MS) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 13, 2017 3:53 AM
I have had these for a couple of weeks now. The install wasn't as straight forward as the directions. I believe the 2017 Silverado has done away with the pre installed nuts on the rocker panel. Getting around that wasn't hard though. once installed they sit very high and tight like i was hoping and the 4 mounts make it super sturdy. Plus they look great on my truck and my wife and daughter can now get in and out easier. I did choose to mount mine reverse as i felt it looked better.
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- hella 4000 rallye wiring harness
- jet ski cover sea doo
- dodge running boards
- ford truck running boards
- volvo sunshade
- nerf bars f150 'wheel to wheel'
- running boards for 2010 santa fe
- toyota prius carpet floor mats
- cargo racks
- auto performance chips
- bed liners for trucks