- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step into your truck in style with a Go Rhino RB20 Running Board
- Easy, no-drill installation lets you mount your running boards in no time
- Built with tough, reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel
- Choose from multiple textures and black finishes to perfect your truck’s look
- Trendy Raptor-style design features cut-outs for an improved look and feel
- Go Rhino mounting brackets included and sold in pairs
- Thick textured coating ensures solid footing to help you in and out of your rig
- Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty
Step unto your truck with ease and style while protecting your sides from rocks and debris with a set of trendy Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards. With easy, no-drill installation you’ll get your running boards mounted in no time. A raptor-style design featuring cut-outs offers an improved look from the Go Rhino RB10 Running Boards.
Made of reinforced 16-gauge zinc-coated steel, Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards offer far more than just good looks with these durable side steps. Your Go Rhino RB20 Black Running Boards are covered with a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino RB20 Running Boards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by vilai x (COLLINSVILLE, OK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Wednesday at 7:22 AM
Overall good packaging, also the boards and brackets are sturdy! I had one issue with front centered bracket, it does not sit flush on the board. will need to get with gorhino to see if everything was done right. also the directions need to be printed in color or with bigger picture it was hard to see.
Reviewed by VERNON L (RICHMOND, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Aug 08, 2017 5:43 AM
Sturdy, solid. I am not a fan of how far they protrude from the side of the truck and also they are not symetrical...the rear is not as wide as the front by about 2".