- Go Rhino's Spring Step sports a universal design that mounts to any full-size Ford, Chevy, GMC or Dodge truck
- Exclusive spring design lowers the step 3" when pressure is applied, then retracts the step out of the way when not in use
- The Go Rhino Spring Step is ideal for hassle-free climbing in or out of lifted trucks
- Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing with powder-coated steel brackets
- 12"-wide step features a treaded pad for sure footing in any weather
- The Spring Step mounts to your truck in less than an hour with only minor drilling required
- 3 finish options: smooth black powder coating, bright chrome plating or mirror-polished stainless steel
- Steps sold individually; order two for spring-step action on each side of your truck
- Your Go Rhino Spring Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome finishes; polished stainless steel models boast a Lifetime Warranty
Sturdy footing springs eternal with Go Rhino's latest side step creation-the Spring Step. Designed with strength and convenience in mind, the Spring Step folds down 3" when your foot is placed on its slip-free pad. Once you're completely in or out of your vehicle, the step springs back up and out of the way. It's an ideal way to climb in or out of lifted trucks.
Go Rhino also makes the Spring Step with toughness in mind. They use heavy-duty 3" steel tubing to craft the step and durable steel brackets for the spring mechanism. Plus, Go Rhino's Spring Step mounts to any vehicle with only minor drilling required.
Go Rhino gives you 3 choices of Spring Step finishes. There's a smooth black powder coat, gleaming chrome plating or mirror-polished stainless finish that compliments your vehicle's style. Your Go Rhino Spring Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome models; polished stainless models boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Go Rhino Truck SpringStep Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Geoff P (Rye, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Nov 05, 2014 3:09 PM
I expected them to be a little more beefy. The cross piece is very sturdy but the side pieces are not made of very heavy material. I believe they will get bent the first time they meet dirt or rock. I would expect something more substantial construction from such a high profile company. If you are looking for something that looks great and has a lot of class then these are a great choice. If you are into serious off roading then maybe not so much.
Reviewed by MARVIN R (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2012 2:07 AM
I really like the appearance and match to my black/white truck. I wish there was all black design. Otherwise, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase.
Reviewed by Kelly T (Longview, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Bronco — May 27, 2009 10:18 PM
Everything went great with the installs on both sides. Bought these for a 96 full size Bronco. Only wish the bolts had a screwdriver slot in them....that would make it easier to start it into the hole you drill in the sheet metal under the vehicle. It wasn't a major problem as I tightened up the bolt with the socket...just would have been easier if there were a slot for a screwdriver. They look good and function well. Just make sure you order two as they don't come as a set.
Reviewed by Eric E (Pocatello, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Mar 10, 2007 5:40 AM
I am very pleased with my steps. They were easy to install and look great. I have gotten lots of compliments and I tell people exactly where to go to order someo of their own.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05