- The Go Rhino Universal Truck Step is designed to fit any full-size Ford, Chevy, GMC or Dodge truck
- Center step utilizes the strength of heavy-duty steel tubing for sturdiness
- Measures 12" wide for ample foot space
- Held together by durable steel brackets that are powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- Mounts to any full-size domestic truck in less than 1 hour with only minor drilling required
- 3 finish options: smooth black powder coating, bright chrome plating or mirror-polished stainless steel
- Steps sold individually
- Your Go Rhino Universal Truck Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome finishes; polished stainless steel models boast a Lifetime Warranty
Get the sturdy step that's worthy of its animal kingdom namesake. Go Rhino's Universal Truck Step harnesses the strength of 3" heavy-duty steel tubing to offer your tired legs an extra boost in or out of your rig.
Spanning 12", the Universal Step's center bar features a treaded step pad that keeps footing stable in any weather. The side brackets, crafted from durable steel that's powder-coated for corrosion resistance, mount to any full-size Ford, Chevy, GMC or Dodge truck with only minor drilling required.
Go Rhino offers you a choice of 3 finishes. There's a smooth black powder coat, gleaming chrome plating or mirror-polished stainless finish that compliments your vehicle's style. Your Go Rhino Universal Truck Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome models; polished stainless models boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Go Rhino Universal Truck Step Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by richard j (ATLANTIC MINE, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2014 1:20 PM
The product was good looking and very durable looking. However, the installation was not easy and seemingly not durable in that it did not bolt in a sturdy manner to match the durability of the step itself. I ended up purchasing an alternative system. Also, there seems to be no easy way to return unsatisfactory product for refund.
Reviewed by Gregory M (NORTH KINGSTOWN, RI) — Dec 04, 2013 2:29 AM
Ordered this step for my 2013 Savana because I prefer this look to a full set of running boards. This step fits on vans like spots on a zebra. Will not fit at any door because of the doorwells. Looks and feels like a solid, well made accessory, but I won't be keeping this one to find out.
Reviewed by Steven H (Shrewsbury, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Mar 06, 2012 5:35 AM
The steps look good. Installed easy enough. I put them on a 2012 Ram Power Wagon. The feel a little flimsy due to the sheet metal flexing a little when they are stepped on.
Reviewed by dustin G (Little rock, AR) — May 19, 2011 5:22 PM
The steps are too low for my taste. They are about 8" from the bottom of the truck To the top of the step. They don't belong on a 4x4.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino nerf bars & running boards
- four seasons fan clutch
- bestop powerboard nx wireless electric running boards
- richmond ring and pinion
- land rover running boards
- subaru dash cover
- dodge truck running boards
- f150 nerf bars
- dodge dakota running boards
- jeep trailer hitch
- car dash kit
- pickup cargo net
- rubber floor mats cars