- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by lynn b (OSCEOLA MILLS, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jan 18, 2016 7:04 AM
Great people to chat with. Very helpful.made sure i got what i wanted. Fits the way it should. Easy to put on. Looks great on my truck. Thank you for the great service and product. I will buy from them in the future. Thank you. Lynn
Reviewed by Vaughn W (MILTON, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Equinox — Dec 01, 2015 6:34 AM
The ICI 3" bars were very easy to install. They were packed well and came out of the box in excellent condition. My only concern is that they do not extend away from the truck as far as a I would like, even when adjusted. Overall a great product.
Reviewed by DONALD G (JEFFERSON, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Lincoln Blackwood — Nov 26, 2015 12:04 AM
Yes, they do look good and increased the value of my truck but the brackets that hold it on are too thin and weak to hold much weight. The nerf bars need another center bracket and heavier brackets at the ends.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- 4" round nerf bars
- rhino dominator
- smittybilt nerf bar installation instructions
- toyota nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- ford running boards
- 2012 tundra nerf bars
- running boards for toyota 4runner 2010
- running boards toyota tacoma
- auto seat protectors
- bed caps for pickups
- cargo mats suv