ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven E (MORRO BAY, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 18, 2015 6:07 PM
Chose ICI because my last truck came with a pair. Although I'm certainly no mechanic, I had them bolted on in an hour or so. Great look and style!
Reviewed by Kevin P (BEND, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 25, 2015 9:06 AM
The bars are what is advertised. The instructions are not super clear but its not terribly hard to figure out either. They have more flex then I was thinking they would have. Seems like the rear bracket design could be improved upon to make it stiffer.
Reviewed by Stanley B (WILKES BARRE, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Blazer — Jan 31, 2015 2:37 AM
This is a great product,looks good.very simple installation.liked the way they put End cups on.to seal them up very smart thinking on ici part.the plastic step on top looks very rich.highly recommended.S.B Very fast shipping
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx3 side steps
- steelcraft black 3"" nerf bars
- westin signature chrome nerf bars dodge 2010
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- f150 running boards
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 running boards
- volkswagen vanagon cabin air filters
- pick up truck bed mats
- buy rear view mirror
- customize car mats