ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/30 - 2/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George S (ASHLAND, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Dakota — Nov 18, 2014 3:35 AM
The bars look great and installed perfectly as promised. However, I have a club cab or extended cab and was led to believe that the bars would run wheel to wheel as the picture illustrates. They only run from the front wheel to the back of the door. They are still a good value for the money.
Reviewed by Kenneth A (Northborough, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Nov 05, 2014 11:33 AM
these nerf bar are a POS the brackets don't fit proper so you can't tighten the body mount washer to keep it from squeaking if i can't cut the bracket to fit tight i will take them off the truck what a waste of money. thank autoanything!
Reviewed by rodney m (YORKTOWN, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2014 8:19 AM
Purchased for Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Club Cab. Wanted something that did not require alot of drilling and fitment problems. This was exactly what I was looking for. Did need to drill in self tapping screw for final securing (included in pkg). Overall took 15 minutes per side. Look great and have been well worth the investment. No movement or loose fitting parts. Easily carry my 6' 245lbs.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx3 side steps
- steelcraft black 3"" nerf bars
- westin signature chrome nerf bars dodge 2010
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- f150 running boards
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 running boards
- volkswagen vanagon cabin air filters
- pick up truck bed mats
- buy rear view mirror
- customize car mats