- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob Y (Coos Bay, OR) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jun 20, 2015 2:22 PM
These were easy to install, look great and make getting into the cab and bed tool box a breeze! Wish i'd have done this a long time ago. If you tow an RV trailer these are a life saver for easy bed access.
Reviewed by michael b (DOUGLASVILLE, GA) — Jun 05, 2015 8:19 PM
Put a set of stainless steel ICI nerf bars on my 2002 Dodge Ram I love them! They look great on my truck, are very high quality, and were very easy to install. And I got a great price from AutoAnything! I would definitely recommend the ICI nerf bars to anyone.
Reviewed by Paul C (Tierra Verde, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 03, 2015 7:31 AM
Great item. Really easy to install and looks great on my new truck. Word to the wise if u have a new truck it took a impact wrench from my local mechanic to loosen the 4 bolts on the body of the truck as they were tightened so tight that I could not budge them. After that only took 1/2 hr to install both sides.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- rbp rx3 side steps
- steelcraft black 3"" nerf bars
- westin signature chrome nerf bars dodge 2010
- pickup tailgate step
- jeep running boards
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- f150 running boards
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 running boards
- volkswagen vanagon cabin air filters
- pick up truck bed mats
- buy rear view mirror
- customize car mats