- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up style and convenience with ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Makes easy work of accessing cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch
- Your choice of heavy-duty 3” stainless steel or carbon steel round tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Take stepping style and convenience beyond your cab with a set of ICI 3" Round Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars. Some of the highest quality steps available, 3" ICI round wheel-to-wheel bars run from wheel to wheel. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads offer superior grip and style under each door, and a third out back for the bed. That way you have maximum access to your bed, a toolbox or your 5th wheel hitch. The classic Cab Length nerf bars provide passenger step convenience and a stylish look for easy entry into your vehicle.
ICI crafts your nerf bars from your choice of premium stainless steel or budget-conscience carbon steel. The stainless 3-inch step bars feature a polished, mirror-finish using ICI's unique polishing process. And, the carbon steel models are finished with a sleek, black powder coat. ICI also includes custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware.
Installing your 3" step bars is a cinch. They bolt to existing frame holes in under an hour with no drilling required. Even better, ICI backs your black steps for 3 years, and your stainless models with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by pao v (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — May 10, 2016 7:23 PM
It served its purpose but on ad has 3 pads and what I got has 2 also after was installed my truck rattles with noise of loose parts even though its been tightin....but all and all it looks good on my Colorado. Could've been a 5 if it doesn't rattle or if it look like what I've expect and also instruction could be more clearer
Reviewed by Jim K (MONROE CENTER, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 29, 2016 8:09 AM
Not overly impressed. One of the end caps came out within a couple days. Hardware was far from correct. A little ingenuity went into the installation. Look good though.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- 4" round nerf bars
- rhino dominator
- smittybilt nerf bar installation instructions
- toyota nerf bars
- pickup tailgate step
- ford running boards
- 2012 tundra nerf bars
- running boards for toyota 4runner 2010
- running boards toyota tacoma
- auto seat protectors
- bed caps for pickups
- cargo mats suv