- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to oblong style and convenience with ICI 4” Oval Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Flattened oval style looks great and makes for a better step
- Your choice of heavy-duty 4” stainless steel or carbon steel oval tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each oval tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why go round when you can go oval? Sure, round nerf bars are a safe alternative—everybody's got ‘em. But, for some of us, that's precisely the problem. It takes a maverick personality to make the bold choice to go oval. So, show ‘em what you've got with a set of ICI 4" Oval Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars.
Running the length of your cab, ICI 4" cab length nerf bars deliver a premium boost to you and your passengers. Or, step up to the Wheel-to-Wheel length nerf bars that run from your front seating row to your rear wheel well, so they don't just provide easy entry into your vehicle, but also easy access to your truck bed. And, the molded "no crush" plastic step pad under each door delivers superior grip and style. You also get choice with your ICI 4" oval nerf bars—go for premium stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. The ICI 4" stainless steel oval nerf bars feature a polished, mirror-finish. And, the carbon steel step bars are finished with a sleek, black powder coat.
Installing your 4" oval step bars is a cinch—no drilling required. Thanks to the custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware, they bolt right to existing frame holes in under an hour with simple hand tools. And to step up this deal, ICI backs your stainless steel 4" Oval Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty, and the black models with a 3-year warranty.
ICI 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nate G (Eagle Lake, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2016 8:06 AM
I am very happy with these bars. They are very sturdy and look great. Installation was easy. I would buy this brand again. Auto Anything was great to work with and I got free next day shipping.
Reviewed by Thomas M (MARRIOTTSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2016 10:12 AM
While easy to install once I got going and look nice, the Nerf Bars didn't fit my RAM 1500 as well as I expected. I anticipated the support bars once installed to line up rather closely with the holes drilled in the bars, but they were off by a significant margin. And though once I tightened up all the nuts they fit, the support bars are not perpendicular to the truck, but rather at an angle. Also, a lot more flexing of the bar when entering or exiting the cab or accessing the bed.
Reviewed by Brian S (THOMASVILLE, NC) — Apr 24, 2015 10:28 AM
easy to install, directions are not hard to understand, just wish that the brackets were marked better. mine had some scratches on the black coating on the brackets but cant see them when installed.
Reviewed by Duane S (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2015 7:07 AM
looks nice fits almost perfect.was worried that nerf bar would interfere with my husky mud flaps (which also purchased here on line)but not the case. happy with look and price
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- ici round wheel to wheel nerf bars
- 4" round nerf bars
- westinâ® - 4" platinum oval tube step bars
- truck tailgate step
- chevy truck side steps
- jeep running boards
- ford explorer 2012 running boards
- rav4 running boards
- toyota tacoma oval nerf bars
- car carpet floor mats
- car stops for garage
- pickup trucks accessories