- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up to oblong style and convenience with ICI 4” Oval Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Flattened oval style looks great and makes for a better step
- Your choice of heavy-duty 4” stainless steel or carbon steel oval tubing
- Stainless features a mirror polished finish — carbon boasts a black powder coat
- Each oval tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Carbon steel models are backed by a 3-year warranty
- Stainless steel models are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why go round when you can go oval? Sure, round nerf bars are a safe alternative—everybody's got ‘em. But, for some of us, that's precisely the problem. It takes a maverick personality to make the bold choice to go oval. So, show ‘em what you've got with a set of ICI 4" Oval Cab Length or Wheel-to-Wheel Nerf Bars.
Running the length of your cab, ICI 4" cab length nerf bars deliver a premium boost to you and your passengers. Or, step up to the Wheel-to-Wheel length nerf bars that run from your front seating row to your rear wheel well, so they don't just provide easy entry into your vehicle, but also easy access to your truck bed. And, the molded "no crush" plastic step pad under each door delivers superior grip and style. You also get choice with your ICI 4" oval nerf bars—go for premium stainless steel or wallet-friendly carbon steel. The ICI 4" stainless steel oval nerf bars feature a polished, mirror-finish. And, the carbon steel step bars are finished with a sleek, black powder coat.
Installing your 4" oval step bars is a cinch—no drilling required. Thanks to the custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware, they bolt right to existing frame holes in under an hour with simple hand tools. And to step up this deal, ICI backs your stainless steel 4" Oval Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty, and the black models with a 3-year warranty.
ICI 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian S (THOMASVILLE, NC) — Apr 24, 2015 10:28 AM
easy to install, directions are not hard to understand, just wish that the brackets were marked better. mine had some scratches on the black coating on the brackets but cant see them when installed.
Reviewed by Duane S (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 11, 2015 7:07 AM
looks nice fits almost perfect.was worried that nerf bar would interfere with my husky mud flaps (which also purchased here on line)but not the case. happy with look and price
Reviewed by Richard K (MARINE ON SAINT CROIX, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Feb 07, 2015 3:15 PM
Order process was smooth; Best price I could find online. Shipping was timely. The ICI kit covered everything and was a breeze to install. 2014 -2015 RAM 1500 has factory holes in the rocker panel and matched to ICI brackets perfectly.
Reviewed by Mike B (MUNCIE, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jan 16, 2015 5:57 AM
Step bars were not overly difficult to install, BUT they do not sit like it shows in the picture. In reality, they're about 1.5" from the rocker panel on my 03 2500HD extended cab. With it being rusty, it's just a matter of time until I put my foot through the rocker. 20/20 hindsight, I should have bought a different set.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- ici round wheel to wheel nerf bars
- 5 inch oval stainless steel nerf bars
- aries 4" oval nerf
- ford truck running boards
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- highlander mats
- jeep wrangler running boards
- nerf bars for dodge ram 1500 quad cab
- steering wheel leather wrap
- tailgate nets for pickups
- floor mat car