- Show your oblong style in a big way with ICI 5” Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Flattened oval style looks great and makes for a better step
- Crafted from 5” diameter oval stainless steel with a mirror-polished finish
- Each five-inch oval tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Your ICI 5” Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Face it, when it comes to cutting-edge truck style, round nerf bars are yesterday's news. And, wimpy 3- and 4-inch tube diameters are even more out of touch. So, what does a cutting-edge truck customizer need to get cutting-edge style—bolt on a set of cutting-edge ICI 5" Oval Nerf Bars—that's what.
ICI 5" cab length nerf bars run the length of your cab to deliver a premium boost for you and your passengers. And, the molded "no crush" plastic step pads under each door deliver superior grip and style. The quality of your ICI 5" oval truck bars is also superior. Crafted from premium stainless steel for strength, ICI 5" oval side bars are hit with ICI's unique polishing process that shines the tubes to a mirror like finish to give your bars a long-lasting gleam.
Installing your 5" oval step bars is a cinch—no drilling required. Thanks to the custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware, they bolt right to existing frame holes in under an hour with simple hand tools. And, ICI backs your 5" Oval Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert H (Berwyn, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 13, 2015 1:00 PM
The installation would have been a snap if it was not for the front passenger side bracket interfering with the cab to frame mount point. I installed the driver side first, passenger side front bracket did not fit. Dissasembled, double then triple checked, finally got out my angle grinder removed about 1/2 inch notch from front bracket to clear cab mount. Then it all went together perfectly! Would be 5 starts if I did not have to modify the one bracket.
Reviewed by Miles O (Portage, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2014 8:31 PM
The instructions were very poor to follow. Color coding which bars/brackets go where would have made the instillation much easier and would have cut the time by 2 hours.
Reviewed by Jason V (Plain City, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2014 8:05 PM
Arrived packaged very nicely and the polished stainless finish is very good. I'm positive that I've got the 6 brackets all in the correct positions (after much confusion and unclear instructions), however the middle brackets on both sides had to go on at a slight angle to the frame of the truck, and the "support straps" are too short to fit. Still very sturdy and look nice without the support straps, but not a great installation and fit for my 2014 Silverado.
ICI 5" Oval Nerf Bars
- Ships Between 1/28 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?