- Step up to really big bars with ICI 6” Oval Nerf Bars
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Flattened oval style looks great and makes for a better step
- Crafted from 6” diameter oval stainless steel with a mirror-polished finish
- Each six-inch oval tube is made from a single piece of seamless tubing
- Molded "no crush" plastic step pad offers superior grip and style
- Easy, no-drill installation installs in under an hour with simple hand tools
- Brackets are designed and engineered by ICI’s in-house engineering team
- Mounting hardware and brackets are E-coated for maximum rust resistance
- Includes tubes, brackets, mounting hardware and easy to follow instructions
- Your ICI 6” Oval Nerf Bars are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
They love to say it down in Texas—bigger is better. And, when it comes to burritos, ten-gallon hats and oil geysers, it's easy to see that those Texans are on to something. But you don't have to be a Texan to see that the same ‘bigger is better' motto applies to truck side steps. So go bigger and better with a set of bigger and better ICI 6" Oval Nerf Bars.
Spanning the length of your cab with fat, oval tubing, ICI 6" nerf bars give you and your passengers a big stepping boost—and your truck a big style boost. The molded "no crush" plastic step pads under each door deliver superior grip and even more premium style. The quality of your ICI 6" bars is also superior. Crafted from high-quality stainless steel for strength, ICI 6" oval side bars are then hit with ICI's unique polishing process that shines the tubes to a mirror like finish for a long-lasting gleam.
They may be big, but installing your 6" oval cab length step bars is a cinch—no drilling required. Thanks to the custom-crafted, powder coated brackets and mounting hardware, they bolt right to existing frame holes in under an hour with simple hand tools. And, ICI backs your 6" Oval Cab Length Nerf Bars with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph w (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 03, 2015 8:49 AM
When I pulled into work that was the first compliment I got. They work perfect for my little ones that use to climb into my truck...amazing
Reviewed by daniel h (Princeton, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 04, 2015 8:18 AM
I recently installed these nerf bars on my 2015 Chevy Silverado double cab because my wife needs the step to get in. The installation instructions are not too complete. They give a drawing with part numbers, but don't label the parts and the drawing is really hard to tell which bracket is which. Adding a couple of tips to the instructions on installing these would have made the process a fraction of the work. The first side took almost 4 hours. The second side about 45 minutes.
Reviewed by FRED P (Saukville, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2014 12:18 PM
i put these on a 2014 ram 6.4 liter 3 quarter ton long box and they look SWEET. the first side took 1 hour, and the second took 20 min. i should of read the directions first. these are rock solid and should last many years.
Reviewed by Ericson B (Dupont, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2014 8:27 PM
I received an old diagram (2009-2011)and i happened to have dodge ram 2014, it says that i have to remove and discard damper weights located at the rear, the spot where i will hook up one of the brackets. It was good thing that i called up the manufacturer telling me that the metal(one on each side)weights had to be flipped and re-installed.I wished that i was a bit more clearer/updated when it comes to directions.After that, it was a breeze, just follow the diagram.
Ships Between 5/06 - 5/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- oval wheel to wheel nerf steps
- 4" round nerf bars
- 5" black nerf bars
- chevy side steps
- honda running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- silverado oem oval step rails
- jeep wrangler running board
- 2011 ford escape running boards
- custom car covers san diego
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- bull bar grille guard