- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
176 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DARICK P (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 7:52 AM
The steps arrived quickly and packaged nicely despite being out of stock so big props to ICI. The instructions were good...I found it easier to mount hardware to steps before installing onto truck then so I think there might be a need for a slight adjustment. All the hardware worked good. The fit of the steps is very good and the location of step worked perfect for the crew cab silverado. According to wife. I noticed that the steps were heavy duty and I'd recommend these.
Reviewed by David R (PEORIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Saturday at 5:51 AM
These look awesome on my 2017 Tacoma. The installation will go easier if you put the brackets on the bar first before you attach to the truck. Did the first bar by instructions, and second bar by putting the brackets on the bar before attaching to the truck. It took half as much time and much easier.
Reviewed by Neil J (kahului, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 18, 2017 8:23 PM
It solid looking piece, sturdy overall I like it but from what I've got there's some imperfections some paint chips, paint imperfections and the back step is kinda twisting if you step on it.
Reviewed by Thomas R (BATAVIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 18, 2017 4:24 PM
It took me 3 hours to install these. You need a friend for sure. Feeding the bolts thru the steps into the rocker mounted brackets is tricky. Tons of compliments on the looks. They are a bit flexy especially the front door steps. Equivalent Toyota Step is $749. Plus install. These are a steal. Love them overall.....
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv