- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis N (LOCK HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 4:49 AM
Easy no drill installation, small hands a plus to install bolts in the brackets or needle nose vise grips work great to reach bolts to holes. Passenger side install slightly different due to DEF tank but still very simple! Like the amount of adjustment too.
Reviewed by Peter Y (Chugiak, AK) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 18, 2016 7:30 AM
Everything about the steps are exceptional....design, look, built. Only thing I would change if given the option would be an additional couple inches wider on the steps. Overall 2 thumbs up ! !
Ships Between 12/06 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- ici round wheel to wheel nerf bars
- go rhino nerf bars dominator ii
- 4" round nerf bars
- dodge steps
- ford running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- ford ranger side step bars
- 2012 ford escape running boards
- 2013 dodge ram 1500 quad cab step bars
- auto mats and accessories
- exhaust systems for cars
- truck air intake