- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are the ideal upgrade for your rugged off-roader
- Custom-crafted with perfectly placed stepping points for your truck or Jeep
- Complements your ICI Magnum Bumpers and other accessories
- Rugged non-slip diamond tread pattern on each step adds traction
- Constructed with sturdy 10-gauge steel for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced mounting brackets are engineered for superior strength
- OE-inspired bolt-on design makes for simple installation—no drilling
- Durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat finish, or a mirror-finish stainless steel with black mounting brackets and foot pads
- RT Steps are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware
- Your ICI Magnum RT Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty and a 1-Year Finish/Coating Warranty
Give your off-roader a unique upgrade with rugged ICI Magnum RT Step Bars. Built with toughness and style in mind, these heavy-duty ICI Magnum RT Nerf Steps are constructed using 10-gauge steel. They feature a distinct design intended to complement the contours of your ride along with other Magnum Bumpers and accessories.
Custom-crafted for your truck or Jeep, ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps boast ideally placed non-slip diamond treaded stepping points for easy entry and exit (and less risk for shin-scraping). OE-inspired RT step pads bolt on with reinforced mounting brackets engineered for superior strength and have a simple, no-drill installation.
ICI Magnum RT Truck Steps are finished with a durable, weather-resistant smooth matte black powder-coat or a stainless steel shiny finish, and are sold as a pair with all the necessary installation hardware included. Your ICI Magnum RT Hoop Steps are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, and a 1-Year Warranty on the finish.
ICI Magnum RT Step Bars Customer Reviews
228 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick M (Circle Pines, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 01, 2017 8:32 AM
Install was easy, little tougher because I was solo but still manageable. I see people looking at them and giving the nod, they stand out from all the round tubular bars that are so common. The quality seams top notch right down to the high density composite rock chip protectors that come with the package. Love the grip the steps give being in a Minnesota icy climate they will be handy.
Reviewed by Earl A (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 25, 2017 6:54 AM
The step bar really looks great. It's sturdy and the powder coating matches my Tacoma perfectly. It took a little longer than I thought to install, but the quality and looks of this sidestep made it worthwhile.
Reviewed by Taylor G (MADISON, WI) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 13, 2017 1:16 PM
These steps look amazing on my jeep and are fairly priced. However installation was hard and took forever to get them perfect and not have the bolts showing since the ones they send are silver and the steps are black.
Reviewed by Chris P (Warrington, PA) — Oct 07, 2017 5:51 AM
Installation was a breeze. Use two people and it will take no time at all....one to hold while the other starts the bolts underneath. All the hardware was included with written instructions and a picture for installation reference. Provides better rocker panel protection than factory steps too!
Reviewed by Alexander Y (Canajoharie, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Sep 22, 2017 11:57 AM
Easy to install! Directions are specific and detailed. Look great!
- ici nerf bars & running boards
- westin sure-grip
- what all comes with spectre intake
- what will give my 02 f150 more power?
- ford running boards
- running boards dodge
- bmw cargo
- 1998 nissan pathfinder running boards
- running boards toyota 4runner
- cold air intake systems for dodge ram 1500
- tent for back of truck
- automobile bra
- cargo bag for suv