- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provide a helpful lift with a beefy set of Iron Cross 4” Round Nerf Bars
- Custom-crafted for an OE fit on your year, make and model
- 4” Round Bars come with a polished or matte black finish in cab-length or wheel-to-wheel lengths
- Slip- and UV-resistant step pads guarantee a sure-footed ascent
- Vehicle-specific brackets and necessary hardware included for easy installation
- Iron Cross proudly manufactures 4” Nerf Bars in the USA
- Your Iron Cross 4” Round Nerf Bars are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Leave inconvenience and strained hamstrings behind by crossing into the land of lowered stepping with Iron Cross 4” Round Nerf Bars. Sold as a pair, these stainless steel bars are custom-made to fit your ride’s cab length or between the wheels for an OE-look.
Fitted out with step pads that are both slip- and UV-resistant, these Iron Cross 4 inch Nerf Bars guarantee a secure stepping surface in any weather conditions. Complete with vehicle-specific mounting brackets and all the hardware you need to make short work of the installation process, these rugged bars are ready to roll in a matter of minutes.
As with everything Iron Cross engineers, your Iron Cross 4” Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA. Available in your choice of finish, this line is covered by a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Iron Cross 4" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Allan B. B (MOGADORE, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 14, 2016 10:42 AM
Well made, High Quality product, shipping Packaging professionally done. packaging prevented damage to these LONG and heavy items. Installation was easy enough. They look Great! Downside, my truck came with factory molded plastic mud flaps and chip guards. Had to remove the factory rear chip guards to make these fit. if they were 3 inches shorter, it would have been perfect!
- iron cross nerf bars & running boards
- rhino dominator 2 nerf bars
- rhino dominator iii nerf bars
- smittybilt steps
- truck tailgate step
- running boards dodge
- land rover running boards
- nerf bars chevy 2007 classic hd
- 2012 dodge mega cab running boards
- 2012 toyota tacoma nerf bars
- brush bars
- diesel performance chips
- suv rooftop cargo carrier