- Give your big rig luxury OE looks with Iron Cross Automotive Endeavour Running Boards
- Ample step space is provided with a durable 5”W platform
- Equipped with non-slip, UV-resistant step pads for added surefootedness
- Endeavour Boards are available in your choice of stainless or matte black finish
- Includes all vehicle-specific hardware required for a seamless set-up
- Iron Cross Endeavour Running Boards are sold as a pair
- Endeavour Running Boards are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Endeavour Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Upgrade your rugged rig’s style and stance with an OE-styled set of Iron Cross Endeavour Running Boards. With plenty of space to plant that first step and additional security with non-slip UV-resistant step pads, Iron Cross Endeavour Boards ensure everyone gets in and out with ease.
Equipped with molded end-caps and all the necessary hardware you need for hassle-free assembly, these sleek side steps upgrade your exterior with a from-the-factory fit.
Iron Cross Endeavour Running Boards are available in your choice of a stylish black matte or brilliant stainless steel finish. Guaranteed to last for years to come, Iron Cross backs their made-in-the-USA Endeavor Running Boards with a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and a Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Iron Cross Endeavour Running Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven F (Rochester, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jun 22, 2016 3:41 AM
Boards are nicely finished and arrived well packaged. I live in Pennsylvania and salt and brine are used on the roads here in the winter months. The method of attachment utilizes a galvanized plate at each support that is probably going to rust away quickly. boards should mount inboard a few inches closer to the rockers to offer a little more protection....road debris still hit the rocker panels and front of the bed.
Reviewed by Mario F (NEW BRAUNFELS, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2016 8:43 PM
I had 2 issues that were quickly resolved by Iron Cross. Overall the product is fairly good quality. My plastic end caps do not fully snap together, leaving about 1/8" gap. It's not really noticeable, unless you look closely. Glad to have bought items made in the USA!!
Reviewed by Robert C (Brownsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 16, 2016 5:00 AM
I loved these. My wife is short so she needed these to help get in the truck. They were not hard to install. The directions were pretty easy to follow. The only problem that I had was that some of the hardware bolts were incomplete and I had to go to our local bolt store to complete the set. Other than that all good.
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?