- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars give your ride a stylish look and provide sure footing
- Aluminum tread plate eliminates slippage for secure stepping
- Custom-manufactured to match your ride’s cab size
- Comes in a textured black gloss powder coat for a long-lasting finish
- Vehicle-specific brackets and hardware make for fast, easy installation
- HD Series Step Bars are proudly made in the USA
- Your HD Step Bars are covered by a 5-year warranty
You tricked out your truck to turn heads, but making the climb into your lifted cab can be a pain in more than just your back. Make short work of that aggravating ascent with a new set of Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars.
Not only are Iron Cross HD Side Steps a surefire way to ease your entry and exit, but they offer a rugged way to enhance your rig’s exterior appearance with a textured, black gloss powder finish and aluminum anti-slip tread plate.
Iron Cross HD Step Bars come out of the box with all the vehicle-specific brackets and necessary hardware needed for easy installation. As with all products from this line, Iron Cross HD Side Steps are hand-crafted right here in the USA. Your Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars come backed by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory V (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 6:12 PM
They look great...BUT...My problem with them is that there is a lot of bend to them when you use the rear most step to access the truck bed. The step twists and bends when you put your weight on it. There are no supports which attach to the bar/ step that extends under the truck bed to the rear wheel.
Reviewed by Fred D (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sep 20, 2017 11:52 AM
Replaced the factory steps on my 2005 F450 SuperCab overland camper with these step bars. Very happy. High quality, perfect fit, and easy installation. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Walt H (Hughson, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 17, 2017 9:31 PM
Very pleased with the quality of construction and finish. These steps look like OEM. Installation was simple and staight forward. Less than an hour to install. Recommend you pilot drill for 3/8 holes first then drill 3/8 holes from outboard as there is insufficient clearance from inboard side to drill 3/8 holes
Reviewed by Bill C (PASADENA, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 11, 2017 1:39 PM
very nice. they look great, however there is not much foot space. this is a great choice if you do not want your steps to come out to wide. The third step is not as solid as the bar only connects to the truck in two places. otherwise very pleased
Reviewed by Lori D (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2017 3:49 AM
Installing was easy once you realized the directions were backwards and parts didn't even look the same but they look good on truck
- iron cross nerf bars & running boards
- airaid intakes reviews
- avs bug deflector 2 installation
- steelcraft 5 inch oval nerf bar for silverado
- toyota nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- nissan windshield sun shade
- bronco step
- f150 oval nerf bars
- all weather floor mats honda accord
- automobile covers
- leather steering wheel wrap
- headlights and taillights