- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars give your ride a stylish look and provide sure footing
- Aluminum tread plate eliminates slippage for secure stepping
- Custom-manufactured to match your ride’s cab size
- Comes in a textured black gloss powder coat for a long-lasting finish
- Vehicle-specific brackets and hardware make for fast, easy installation
- HD Series Step Bars are proudly made in the USA
- Your HD Step Bars are covered by a 5-year warranty
You tricked out your truck to turn heads, but making the climb into your lifted cab can be a pain in more than just your back. Make short work of that aggravating ascent with a new set of Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars.
Not only are Iron Cross HD Side Steps a surefire way to ease your entry and exit, but they offer a rugged way to enhance your rig’s exterior appearance with a textured, black gloss powder finish and aluminum anti-slip tread plate.
Iron Cross HD Step Bars come out of the box with all the vehicle-specific brackets and necessary hardware needed for easy installation. As with all products from this line, Iron Cross HD Side Steps are hand-crafted right here in the USA. Your Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars come backed by a 5-year warranty.
Iron Cross HD Series Step Bars Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl M (Washington, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Mar 18, 2017 1:46 PM
Well made product. Installed fairly easily even though an extra set of hands would have been easier. Look great on my '14 Tundra Crewmax. The only issue was deciphering the directions. They were no help at all and actually somewhat confusing. Parts could easily be labeled to make things much easier. With a little common sense and thought even a novice should be able to figure it out.
Reviewed by William R (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Feb 02, 2017 1:46 AM
These are certainly HD running boards. Watch a YouTube video prior to getting started to smooth out your install. Get a sharp drill bit if your vehicle requires drilling.one step had a smaller inside diameter than the expected which didn't allow the brackets to rotate. This slowed the install. However, we put bracket inside tube in vertical position up by front and slide them down to correct spot and then bolted them up. These look as great on our truck as they do in the pictures.
- iron cross nerf bars & running boards
- airaid intakes reviews
- avs bug deflector 2 installation
- steelcraft 5 inch oval nerf bar for silverado
- toyota nerf bars
- truck tailgate step
- nissan windshield sun shade
- bronco step
- f150 oval nerf bars
- all weather floor mats honda accord
- automobile covers
- leather steering wheel wrap
- headlights and taillights