- Pledge allegiance to quality truck customization with Iron Cross Patriot Running Boards
- Available in your choice of Marine-grade stainless steel or a tux powder coat finish
- Sharp edges and flat-panel styling combine for a clean appearance
- Plenty of room to plant your foot with a durable 5”W step pad
- Durable, 1-piece end-cap completes the custom look
- Each board features a Folds of Honor logo badge
- Iron Cross Running Boards are sold as a pair
- Patriot Running Boards are proudly made in the USA
- Your Iron Cross Patriot Running Boards are backed by a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless steel
Let the British know who’s coming by installing a set of Iron Cross Patriot Running Boards. Sharp edges and flat-panel styling combine for a look as sleek as a minuteman’s musket-barrel. And while their 5”W step pads aren’t quite as broad as our spacious skies, they give you more than enough room to help you and your passengers in and out of your cab.
Wrought from high-strength American steel, Iron Cross Patriot Truck Steps come in either a highly polished finish or a rugged, black tux powder coat. Cap it all off with a durable, 1-piece end-cap and you’ll be ready to take the highway, as the boys from Spartanburg sang. Your Iron Cross Patriot Running Boards are covered by a 5-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
As an added feature, Iron Cross has partnered with the Folds of Honor Foundation, which provides scholarships to the children and spouses of soldiers killed or disabled in service to our country. This means that when you purchase a set of Patriot running boards, part of the proceeds go to this worthy foundation. As a symbol of their appreciation, each Iron Cross Patriot Truck Step comes with a Folds of Honor flag emblem engraved out front.
Iron Cross Patriot Running Boards Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff B (Nixa, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2016 4:05 PM
These are nice boards that have a wide step (bonus - may help prevent door dings) and also sit high (ie have good clearance). Great choice for a stock height truck and should be fine for mildly lifted as well. The brackets are black powder coated and should be packaged better; they had some scratches on them from being loose in the box. That's the reason I took off 1 star. Assuming they last a long time, I would buy them again.
Reviewed by Douglas W (Coatesville, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Mar 10, 2016 6:11 PM
Overall I am very pleased with the running boards on my 2016 Chevy Colorado. The fit, finish and end result looks great. The instructions are very general and if you are like me and work all week, the only time to install is on the weekend. Well, Iron across is closed on the weekend, there are no You Tube Videos available to assist and Autos Anything sends their tech people home on the weekends. This easy install became a battle. Better instructions equals easier install.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code IRON10
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- iron cross nerf bars & running boards
- jeep wrangler accessories 34286
- best rated powerboard
- rancher rugged step forum
- ford truck running boards
- toyota step bars
- jeep running boards
- ram 1500 express 2012 single cab running boards
- 2012 dodge ram side steps
- 2013 dodge ram quad cab nerf bars
- car wind deflectors
- floor mats auto
- steering wheel covers leather