- Give your rig extra-wide stepping stability with Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars
- Crafted from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel
- Custom-made for your specific truck or SUV
- Heavy-duty construction supports up to 350 pounds
- Designed to resist corrosion, pitting and UV damage
- Non-slip recessed step pads provide superior traction
- Includes all mounting hardware needed for no-drill installation on most models
- Your Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Climbing in and out of your full-sized ride can be a challenge without an extra-wide set of Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars. Constructed from polished 304 stainless steel or black powder-coated mild steel, these tough truck steps enhance your exterior style and stepping stability with one easy upgrade.
Custom-made Lund Oval Nerf Bars feature a factory-like fit to your specific truck or SUV and install easily with little to no drilling required. Designed to resist corrosion, pitting and UV damage, these durable Lund 4” Oval Nerf Bars are built to last right alongside your rugged rig and support up to 350 lbs. Your Lund 4-inch Oval Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty and come with all necessary mounting hardware.
Lund 4" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel g (Mcclure, PA) — Dec 26, 2016 2:11 PM
Originally ordered 3" Lund nerf bars for my truck, but was told they were out of stock by the manufacturer. When I called the 1-800 number, the man there asasked what they could do for me. I said I would order 4" bars, but I didn't want to spend that much. He offered the 4" bars at a way lower price than marked. Very very satisfied with the service, price, and product. They also look sharp on the truck.
Reviewed by Daniel B (HOLDEN, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-350 — Sep 14, 2016 4:55 AM
I bought these to replace the stock steps that rotted off years ago. There were quite easy to install in about 45 minutes. Faster if I wouldn't have been yapping with my buddy. They are well built and secure. They do have a minor amount of give in them when I bear all of my 220# on them. Another great Lund product, buy with confidence.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund nerf bars & running boards
- canvasback cargo liner promotion code
- cheap s&b intake
- westin 6" oval
- cadillac rubber floor mats
- dodge running boards
- land rover running boards
- nissan quest floor mats all weather
- 2011 dodge durango side steps
- 2011 ford f150 running boards
- rain guards
- truck mats
- truck tool box