- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 8/10 - 8/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
546 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kolin Z (PROSPER, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 8:55 PM
Great for the price and I like that there are no plastic end caps. Seem solid and install was easy. I wish there four instead of three brackets for added strength, but they are the engineers and seems fine right now. There was debris inside that cannot be removed, but you'd never know after installing.
Reviewed by Brian B (Covington, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 25, 2015 6:34 AM
These bars are the best Ive had. Very durable and steady. Easy installation and look great. Faster shipping than I even expected. Thanks
Reviewed by Elijah W (Marion, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jul 25, 2015 1:50 AM
I purchased the 5" oval bar from Lund. With the help from my friend and the instructions, it took us 45min-1hour. My GMC is lifted and they look absolutely great on the truck. The black matches my Fuel wheels and really gives the truck a different look. The only negative thing about them is that the 'curved' version extends up to the fender and with oversized tires they are only 1-2 inches away from rubbing when turned at just the right angle. No problems yet though! So far, so good!