- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
703 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Conal G (MISSOULA, MT) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 23, 2016 9:40 AM
This was an easy process. Ordered my Nerf Bars and received them a day early. Very easy installation on a 16 Tacoma. Nice looking product. I would highly recommend these Nerf bars to anyone.
Reviewed by David B (Fort Mohave, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Sep 21, 2016 6:38 AM
Fast shipping and easy installation, installed both in a little over an hour. A 90 degree drill with a short 7/16" drill bit are needed to drill the hole for both the passenger and driver side rear support for 2015 Dodge 2500 mega can. Excellent addition to my truck.
Reviewed by Kennan G (Petersburg, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 14, 2016 9:48 AM
I enjoy them and they look great on my truck. The directions were not very clear about the mounting brackets. I ended up switching the rear ones (left & right) because they face different direction them the front one and middle one. That put the end brackets about 1-1/2" from the end of Nerf bar mounting track.
Reviewed by Richard E (MAGNOLIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Sep 14, 2016 5:54 AM
This helped me tremendously as my Tundra is 4 wheel drive and I have short legs. I no longer have to drag myself into my truck. Installation directions could be a little clearer. After some trial and error on one side, the other side went quickly.
Reviewed by BETH P (POLSON, MT) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Aug 24, 2016 9:31 PM
I totally loved working with you all.everything came in looking great,easy to install,. They look beautiful on my truck. i will shop here again,. Lol oh I already have.