- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
698 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dawn H (MONTOUR FALLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Friday at 12:21 PM
Purchased the Black Lund 5" Nerf Bars a year ago. Started to see some rust bubbling through on one of the bars after one year of use. I live in upstate New York so the bars see lots of salt but thought they would last longer than a year. AutoAnything was great with taking care of the warranty & replacement of the rusted bar. Set me two replacement bars.
Reviewed by Larry H (SALADO, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Aug 18, 2016 2:01 PM
Replaced the original running boards on my King Ranch the color had faded over the last ten years made the truck look bad.... The install went good about 20 minutes to get the old one off another 45 minutes to put the new one on. The new nerf bars from Lund look great. If i was to complain about something it would have to be the noise when water or gravel from the road hits the bars sounds hollow. All in All i would recommend and buy them again.
Reviewed by Ronald S (MILLERS CREEK, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 17, 2016 2:29 PM
These are nice bars. I got them to go on my Silver (Fine River Birch is the official color) 2007 Silverado in black and they look nice! The are easy to install and only took about 90 minutes. They connect right to the body mounting bolts mainly with a couple of them having a support bracket.
Reviewed by ramsey i (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2016 12:18 PM
These step sides were a good price and so far seem to be a good product. The metal seems very thin and initially I was a little nervous but no problems yet on my Ram 2500.