- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
745 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William U (Mankato, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2017 5:01 AM
I had just purchased a used 2009 Dodge Ram and it needed nerf bars. After careful research I bought the 5" oval nerf bars and they went on easy and look great. My kids are able to get in the Dodge Ram A loot easier now. I would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Calvin M (St Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 14, 2017 6:51 AM
Parts were very well marked and installation was very easy...completed in less than 2hr. It helped that a previous review by another buyer indicated a 13mm wrench or socket was all you needed...absolutely made the installation quick and flawless! (Hint: great info to include in product description.) Chose the black finish and product is very well made...Great Looking on my Black 2016 Tacoma!
Reviewed by Phillip A (MERIDIAN, ID) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 11, 2017 6:04 AM
The bars are GREAT! The instructions are CRAP! Oh and worth mentioning the ones I received were "MADE IN CHINA" love the look it brings to my Tacoma. Thanks AutoAnything