- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
735 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Julia R (Charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 13, 2017 12:09 PM
These Nerf Bars were so easy to install. They took at most 45 minutes. The black looks so great on my black Tacoma and they fit the truck so well.
Reviewed by Ely A (FORT IRWIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Jan 12, 2017 6:35 AM
Looks great and a perfect fit (get the curved one so it sits behind the mud guards). Arrived as expected in a nice package. Eaasy to install. It took me about 30 minutes. Quality and durability seem above average. Overall rating is five stars for me.
Reviewed by Terry J (Boynton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Canyon — Jan 06, 2017 4:35 AM
These were the perfect size for my 2017 GMC Canyon. Easy to put on and look absolutely awesome. I would definitely purchase these again!
Reviewed by Thomas G (PASADENA, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Jan 06, 2017 3:05 AM
Nice bars, Sturdy and not much give when I( 265 LBS) stand on them. I think they should have put a fourth bracket on each side though. Very easy install. It took less than 45 mins. All in all very nice set of tubes.