- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships Between 7/15 - 7/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
534 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vanessa B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Friday at 8:47 PM
Product definitely gets a 5 star, overall experience was 4 stars shipment was delayed by weeks. Simple instructions my husband had them on our truck within 20 minutes. They look amazing and they are very sturdy. Would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Sean D (MAPLE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 27, 2015 5:23 AM
Super easy install. They look great on the Taco and do have some function. My wife can get in much easier,they protect from rocks and debris but they stick out a little too. So they also protect from door dings. Very pleased with this purchase.