- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
585 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven C (CHEYENNE, WY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 13, 2015 6:54 AM
Bars look great and are very sturdy. Bars came well packaged. As others have mentioned, instructions left a bit to be desired. Watched a Youtube video on installation which helped greatly. A note on the braces--they are stamped as to where they go, i.e. DF= driver's front, DM is driver's middle, etc. Helps to lay them out before install.
Reviewed by Jake A (WINNECONNE, WI) — Nov 04, 2015 8:28 PM
I absolutely agree mine. It's so much easier\ comfortable getting into my truck. They look great. Reasonably priced. And super easy to install. After getting everything laid out before I was ready to assemble it literally took 20 minutes tops to do both sides!
Reviewed by Roland M (HUNTINGTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2015 2:48 PM
Very easy to install on Ram 1500.,Less than 30 minutes. Seem to be a good value. Need to be careful when installing nerd bar to brackets feel like could easily strip the bolt.