- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
792 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JOEL A (Norfolk, NE) — Jul 14, 2017 9:50 AM
These are chrome right? Tried to polish them and seems what ever I do it leaves what it looks like is steaks or scratch marks. To me Chrome should polish to a mirror like shine.Products I have used are, Never Dull polish for chrome and Maguires 2.0 wax. and wiped with a 100% microfiber cloth.
Reviewed by Wilson H (Huntington Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 14, 2017 8:06 AM
Prefect fit, not too big or small. Look very aggressive, my mom and wiffy are very happy it allow them get in without any difficulty or help. Installation less then 30 min.. Overall two thumbs up!
Reviewed by Randell P (BONAIRE, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2017 3:09 AM
My wife said they make the the truck not only look bet but also it makes it so much easier for her to her into.
Reviewed by Greg A (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 03, 2017 8:56 PM
Shipped when indicated, packaged very well. Install took Bout 30 minutes, was very easy and the bars look great. Could not ask for better product for the money! Highly recommend.
Reviewed by allen s (RIO RANCHO, NM) — Jun 30, 2017 12:55 AM
overall very easy to install step width is very nice just would be more useful if the mounts dropped down about 2 more inches