- Rebates: $50 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Plant your feet on Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars for a big-time boost in and out of your rig
- Custom configured for a perfect fit and a no-drill install (most vehicles)
- Measuring it at 5" wide, these oval nerf bars deliver an ample stepping surface
- Topped with recessed rubber traction pads for slip-free footing
- Choose between two steel options (black powder-coated mild steel or polished stainless steel) or an ABS composite polymer material in a matte black or chrome-plated finish
- Designed to last from UV- and corrosion-resistant materials
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Lund Oval Nerf Bars include custom installation hardware
- Available in cab length or wheel-to-wheel sizes, and a curved or straight design
- Your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars include a Lifetime Warranty
Size matters. You know it, and Lund knows it. That's why Lund didn't go dinky when designing their latest 5" Oval Nerf Bars. With a whopping 5" overall width, these burly oval nerf bars deliver safe footing for all footwear, from crud-caked work boots to stiletto heels. And, the recessed rubber traction pads ensure you or your passengers won't eat it climbing in and out of your cab.
Along with their impressive width, your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars are engineered to go the distance. Thanks to their revolutionary polymer construction, they'll never rust, corrode, degrade or experience UV-damage. Punishing sunlight, torrential downpours and gritty road salt are no match against your sturdy 5" Oval Nerf Bars.
Forget about fishing out your cordless drill—your Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars come with custom mounting hardware for a direct, no-drill install (on most vehicles). Plus, you can choose between chrome and black finishes (varies depending on vehicle fitment). Both options come backed by Lund's Lifetime Warranty.
Lund 5" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
607 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kyle C (HARTFORD, SD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2016 1:07 PM
Great price and shipping was quick. The directions were next to useless and I was missing some hardware. First time putting nerf bars on a truck so it took about two hours with most of that time dealing with installing the mounting brackets. The nerf bars look great, but time will tell if they hold up since there is some flex to them (220 lbs.) when i climb in the driver's seat. In conclusion, the old saying is true: you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Thomas L (Goodyear, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 25, 2016 9:11 AM
Nicest nerf bars I have ever purchased. Easy to get in and out of my pickup.Easy to install also. Less than an hour and I had them on with nothing but the right wrenches.
Reviewed by William W (WALKER, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2016 9:13 PM
These are not only good looking but sturdy. Install was fairly easy and took about 2 hours by myself, but I'm over 60 and could have done them in about an hour 20 years ago. No drilling just bolt them on. They are 5 stars in both looks and quality in my opinion.