- Step up your truck or SUV's style with a sleek set of Lund Crossroads Running Boards
- Sculpted for a clean, OEM-style finish on the side of your ride
- Built from premium aluminum with a polished finish
- Crescent-shaped chrome caps complete the look
- Equipped with full-length rubber treads for sure footing
- Comes with custom mounting hardware for a no-drill install (most applications)
- Your Lund Crossroads Running Boards are covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Dressing up your ride at the dealer can feel like a Faustian bargain. Sure, they'll make your auto look sharp with all those sport packages and appearance upgrades. But, each add-on ends up costing you dearly. You don't have to sell your soul to add a little style—you just need the Lund Crossroads Running Boards.
One glance at the otherworldly design of Lund Crossroads Side Steps, and you'll wonder how you ever drove around without them. Unlike traditional running boards that look more like ABS 2x4s, the Crossroads are expertly crafted from premium aluminum and finished with crescent-shaped chrome end caps that sparkle in the sun. Plus, they're topped with full-length rubber treads to keep you from slipping and sliding around when the weather turns soggy.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards include custom mounting hardware that in most cases, marries up to pre-drilled holes in your vehicle's frame. A few hand tools and about an hour are all you need to complete this DIY project. Best of all, Lund backs your Crossroads Running Boards with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence L (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Traverse — Nov 13, 2014 11:27 AM
Nice fit and finish. Installation was fairly easy once you figure it out. They look nice. Have received several compliments. Sturdy even for a fairly heavy person.
Reviewed by Michael R (COVE CITY, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Traverse — Aug 22, 2014 12:42 AM
I am very pleased with the Lund Running Boards. Also, I am pleased with Auto Anything's price, fast service and delivery.
Reviewed by DAVID C (Cornville, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Titan — Jun 11, 2014 2:49 PM
I didn't want a big and bulky hunk of steel hanging below my doors. The compact style really looks great and the chrome finish accents my custom wheels.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund nerf bar
- reviews of electric running boards dodge
- src side rocker
- dee zee brite tread running board
- ford truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- toyota nerf bars
- 2007 ford fusion floor mats
- step rails for dodge ram 1500
- nerf bars for a 2011 jeep liberty
- pick-up tonneau covers
- bed lining on pickup truck
- bug deflectors & window visors