- Step up your truck or SUV's style with a sleek set of Lund Crossroads Running Boards
- Sculpted for a clean, OEM-style finish on the side of your ride
- Built from premium aluminum with a polished finish
- Crescent-shaped chrome caps complete the look
- Equipped with full-length rubber treads for sure footing
- Comes with custom mounting hardware for a no-drill install (most applications)
- Your Lund Crossroads Running Boards are covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Dressing up your ride at the dealer can feel like a Faustian bargain. Sure, they'll make your auto look sharp with all those sport packages and appearance upgrades. But, each add-on ends up costing you dearly. You don't have to sell your soul to add a little style—you just need the Lund Crossroads Running Boards.
One glance at the otherworldly design of Lund Crossroads Side Steps, and you'll wonder how you ever drove around without them. Unlike traditional running boards that look more like ABS 2x4s, the Crossroads are expertly crafted from premium aluminum and finished with crescent-shaped chrome end caps that sparkle in the sun. Plus, they're topped with full-length rubber treads to keep you from slipping and sliding around when the weather turns soggy.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards include custom mounting hardware that in most cases, marries up to pre-drilled holes in your vehicle's frame. A few hand tools and about an hour are all you need to complete this DIY project. Best of all, Lund backs your Crossroads Running Boards with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mario M (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2016 12:54 PM
Lund Crossroads Running Boards were really easy to install. Mounting brackets are solid, Boards add a classy look to my truck. Glad I chose these over all others!
Reviewed by Joe W (HEBER, UT) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 21, 2016 1:02 PM
These look good in picture, in real life they are not polished and look cheap. I would never install these on my new truck. Cannot seek to get customer service to return them. Another great garage sale item, or perhaps a good boat anchor.
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund 5" black oval bars
- powerboard by bestop
- rancher rugged step side running boards
- amp truck steps
- chevy side steps
- ford truck running boards
- jeep running boards
- 2005 toyota sienna running boards
- 2012 hyundai santa fe running boards
- nerf bars for gmc sierra
- performance brake rotors
- car filters
- exhaust kits