- Step up your truck or SUV's style with a sleek set of Lund Crossroads Running Boards
- Sculpted for a clean, OEM-style finish on the side of your ride
- Built from premium aluminum with a polished finish
- Crescent-shaped chrome caps complete the look
- Equipped with full-length rubber treads for sure footing
- Comes with custom mounting hardware for a no-drill install (most applications)
- Your Lund Crossroads Running Boards are covered with a Lifetime Warranty
Dressing up your ride at the dealer can feel like a Faustian bargain. Sure, they'll make your auto look sharp with all those sport packages and appearance upgrades. But, each add-on ends up costing you dearly. You don't have to sell your soul to add a little style—you just need the Lund Crossroads Running Boards.
One glance at the otherworldly design of Lund Crossroads Side Steps, and you'll wonder how you ever drove around without them. Unlike traditional running boards that look more like ABS 2x4s, the Crossroads are expertly crafted from premium aluminum and finished with crescent-shaped chrome end caps that sparkle in the sun. Plus, they're topped with full-length rubber treads to keep you from slipping and sliding around when the weather turns soggy.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards include custom mounting hardware that in most cases, marries up to pre-drilled holes in your vehicle's frame. A few hand tools and about an hour are all you need to complete this DIY project. Best of all, Lund backs your Crossroads Running Boards with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Crossroads Running Boards Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dana J (WOODLAKE, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 28, 2016 1:01 PM
front and middle brackets lined up well, but the rear bracket didn't fit with the bend of the frame, making installation a challenge. Otherwise they look great. I've had them 2 weeks and am happy with my purchase. Quick delivery, too. Very secure.
Reviewed by Mario M (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 05, 2016 12:54 PM
Lund Crossroads Running Boards were really easy to install. Mounting brackets are solid, Boards add a classy look to my truck. Glad I chose these over all others!
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund nerf bars & running boards
- hydro shield injen
- injen is series short ram intake
- westin platinum oval step bars reviews
- truck tailgate step
- toyota nerf bars
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- hyundai santa fe side steps
- nerf bars f150 'wheel to wheel'
- toyota rav4 bra
- rain guards for car
- suv floor mats rubber
- car accessories for snow