- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure safe, sure footing with Lund Delta III Running Boards
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- Special brackets keep cab and frame separate to reduce noise, squeaks and stress
- Crafted from durable, heavy-duty extruded aluminum
- Clear coated with the most durable, corrosion-resistant finish available
- UV and corrosion-resistant materials last year after year
- Grip tape runs the entire surface of the boards for secure footing
- Integrated stone guards protect your fenders and rocker panels
- Comes pre-assembled with all mounting hardware for easy installation—no drilling required
- Proudly crafted in the USA
- Your Lund Delta III Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Down in the Delta, the only slide you want is a slide guitar. And, for your running boards, you want no slide at all. So, step up to non-slide entries and exits with Lund Delta III Running Boards. These wide delta running boards boast heavy-duty extruded-aluminum construction and custom-fit body-mount brackets to keep cab and frame separate. That way, your steps give you no slide, squeaks or stress.
The extruded aluminum construction is clear coated with a durable, corrosion-resistant finish that stands up to UV and corrosion, while delivering a stylish look. Grit tape runs the entire surface of the boards so you and your passenger get a secure foothold no matter what the weather. And, the integrated stone guards protect your rig's fenders and rocker panels.
Your Lund aluminum running boards comes pre-assembled for easy installation. And, to make the install even easier, the included mounting hardware is made specifically for your truck or SUV, so there's no drilling required (most models). Best yet, your Lund Delta III Running Boards are proudly crafted right here in the USA and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Delta III Running Boards Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jeff h (JOY, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Mar 23, 2014 11:36 AM
Received running boards they were damaged with big dent in plan sight. Also no instructions and none of parts marked. Took 4 hours to install.
- lund nerf
- rancher rugged step forum
- bestop power running boards tundra
- factory paint match running boards
- ford truck running boards
- land rover running boards
- toyota side steps
- toyota 4runner running boards
- audi floor mats q5
- ford explorer nerf bars
- floor mats custom fit
- car covers free shipping
- truck box tonneau covers