- Sturdy and stylish, your Lund Latitude Nerf Bar provides a solid foothold into your full-sized ride
- 3” round steel tubing provides long-lasting toughness
- Choose black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel
- Custom-made to fit your truck or Jeep
- Lund Latitude Nerf Bars run the full length of your cab
- Unique “W” design lowers the stepping surface
- Latitude Nerf Bars feature an easy, no-drill bracket installation
- Welded steel end caps for extra strength
- Includes Latitude step pads for maximum traction
- Your Lund Latitude Nerf Bar are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From hauling cargo to driving carpool, your big rig provides you with what seems like a limitless amount of opportunities to show-off. When it comes to all that size and power – potential complications can sometimes arise. So, strap on a sturdy and stylish set of Lund Latitude Nerf Bars to solve any access issues you may have with your full-sized ride.
Lund Latitude Nerf Steps are manufactured from heavy-duty 3” round steel tubing to ensure long-lasting toughness. Available in your choice of black powder-coated mild steel or polished 304 stainless steel finishes, these cab-length Latitude truck steps are the perfect way to make easy work of accessing your cab, bed, toolbox and 5th wheel hitch.
Custom-made for your specific truck or Jeep make and model, Lund Latitude Nerf Bars feature a unique “W” design that lowers the stepping surface for drivers and passengers to enter and exit with added ease. No-drill bracket installation means your Latitude truck steps are ready to roll in a matter of minutes. Latitude Step Pads provide maximum traction and off-road appeal. Your Lund Latitude Nerf Bars carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Latitude Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David R (Lebanon, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Dec 04, 2015 5:23 AM
Stout nurf bars! A welcome addition to the looks of my Ram Outdoorsman! Very easy installation,bolted right up in minuets in factory holes!
Reviewed by Chris W (Shepherd, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 17, 2015 8:15 PM
Who ever designed these is a genus! when you steep out the indent is where my leg goes (I'm taller than my wife ) so my leg doesn't hit the bar. And I like how they bolt to the body mounts.
Ships Between 3/20 - 3/22
- What Do You Drive?