- Get ultimate entries and exits with Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards
- Custom built to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- The most rugged, lightweight, OE-styled running boards available
- Cutting-edge design and maximum usability outperforms factory running boards
- Constructed from two-piece aluminum with a solid, encapsulated design
- Design ensures ultimate rigidity, stability and durability
- UV-ray and corrosion-resistant materials stand up to the elements
- Wide stepping surface and slip-resistant raised step pads deliver secure footing for driver and passenger
- Molded end-caps deliver a sleek, clean finish
- Summit Ridge boards come pre-assembled with included EZ-mounting hardware
- No drilling or special hardware is required (most vehicles)
- Proudly crafted right here in the USA
- Your Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Why just step up into your rig when you can summit with the style of Sir Edmund Hilary? Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards take you and your loyal Sherpa (or passengers) over the top of running-board rigidity, stability and durability. Summit Ridge running boards feature a solid 2-piece encapsulated aluminum design that outperforms any factory or aftermarket running boards available.
The unique two-piece aluminum construction is not only tough, it looks like nothing else on the side of any ride. So, your Summit Ridge step boards not only stand out, they stand tough against anything the elements or the road can throw at ‘em. Plus, the wide stepping surface and slip-resistant raised step pads provide secure footing for you and your passenger. And, molded-plastic end-caps deliver a sleek, clean finish.
Your Lund Summit Ridge step boards arrive ready for easy installation and pre-assembled. The included mounting hardware makes installation even easier, and there is no drilling or special hardware required (most models). And to make this deal even better, Lund crafts your Summit Ridge Running Boards in the USA and they back them with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim P (EAST ISLIP, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Sep 07, 2017 3:18 AM
Lund Summit Ridge running boards are a great addition to my truck. Very well made and solid as a rock. Better than factory boards. Installation was very easy - took about 1 hour with basic sockets and a wrench. Very pleased with my purchase.
Reviewed by Tommy C (MANASSAS, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 09, 2015 10:16 AM
I purchased the black version of these boards/bars. The installation was a snap - about 25 minutes per board using ordinary hand tools. They are WIDE - they stick put about 1" past my stock tires. They are STURDY, but the end caps are riveted on, with very small, weak rivets. I found two of the rivet heads in the box when I opened it. Overall, I'm happy with the function, and form of the boards - they are large, low, without any dangerous gaps between the inside edge of the rail & the truck. 4*
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (GYPSUM, KS) — Mar 26, 2015 8:16 AM
These running boards look great on my 2015 Silverado Crew Cab. Very easy to install by yourself. Brackets and bolts match up exactly with the truck and fasten relatively quick. I am pleased with durability of them and can see why Lund backs them with a lifetime guarantee. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Kendra S (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 01, 2015 10:40 PM
Love the boards, I was worried that they may not be "solid" to step on (some are flimsy) but these are as solid as a rock and super easy to install. Everything was a pre-fit bolt up, I couldn't ask for more!
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund nerf bars & running boards
- rampage grill inserts
- smittybilt sure step installation instructions
- garage door threshold strip
- land rover running boards
- toyota floor mats for sale
- toyota step bars
- tundra running boards
- audi a4 cover
- ford ranger step bars
- automobile luggage racks
- bike carrier rack
- what is a fender flare