- Get ultimate entries and exits with Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards
- Custom built to fit your specific year, make and model truck or SUV
- The most rugged, lightweight, OE-styled running boards available
- Cutting-edge design and maximum usability outperforms factory running boards
- Constructed from two-piece aluminum with a solid, encapsulated design
- Design ensures ultimate rigidity, stability and durability
- UV-ray and corrosion-resistant materials stand up to the elements
- Wide stepping surface and slip-resistant raised step pads deliver secure footing for driver and passenger
- Molded end-caps deliver a sleek, clean finish
- Summit Ridge boards come pre-assembled with included EZ-mounting hardware
- No drilling or special hardware is required (most vehicles)
- Proudly crafted right here in the USA
- Your Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Why just step up into your rig when you can summit with the style of Sir Edmund Hilary? Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards take you and your loyal Sherpa (or passengers) over the top of running-board rigidity, stability and durability. Summit Ridge running boards feature a solid 2-piece encapsulated aluminum design that outperforms any factory or aftermarket running boards available.
The unique two-piece aluminum construction is not only tough, it looks like nothing else on the side of any ride. So, your Summit Ridge step boards not only stand out, they stand tough against anything the elements or the road can throw at ‘em. Plus, the wide stepping surface and slip-resistant raised step pads provide secure footing for you and your passenger. And, molded-plastic end-caps deliver a sleek, clean finish.
Your Lund Summit Ridge step boards arrive ready for easy installation and pre-assembled. The included mounting hardware makes installation even easier, and there is no drilling or special hardware required (most models). And to make this deal even better, Lund crafts your Summit Ridge Running Boards in the USA and they back them with a Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael J (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 15, 2014 3:33 PM
These are awesome running boards. They look great and they provide a nice wide stepping surface (7" diameter I believe). My advice is to get the 87" instead of the 80" ones. The add says that the 87" are for the 2500 and 3500 models only, but they're not. The mounting screws are adjustable and fit in a slide channel. The 80" boards are a bit short for me. Wish I would have gone with the 87". Don't be fooled...if you have a 1500 Silverado, these boards WILL WORK with your truck.
Lund Summit Ridge Running Boards
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- 2011 gmc sierra weston nerf
- painted running boards for 2007 toyota sequoia
- silverado lowering frount
- truck aluminum running boards
- toyota side step bars
- kia running boards
- pickup tailgate step
- 2009 gmc sierra nerf bars
- 2011 dodge ram 1500 black running boards
- 2012 dodge durango running boards
- cheap window deflectors
- custom car floor liners
- truck bull guard