- Style, support and protect with Lund Terrain HX Step Bars
- Custom-fit design available for select truck and Jeep models
- Crafted from durable 3mm thick, 3” steel tubing to put security in your step
- Welded hoop steps provide a 4” drop for easy entry and exit
- Comes in a stylish—but durable—black powder-coated textured finish
- No drilling required for easy installation
- HX Step Bars proudly made in the USA
- Your Lund Terrain HX Step Bars are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Whether you’re rushing to beat the morning traffic or you’re in a hurry to kick-start your off-roading weekend, a set of Lund Terrain HX Step Bars can get you up and into your ride that much faster. Wrought from durable 3” steel tubing, these hard-working side steps combine rugged protection with distinctive style.
The Lund Terrain HX Step attaches easily to your pickup frame or Jeep rocker panels for easy installation—no drilling required. And a lowered entry and exit height of 4” is provided, courtesy of the rugged hoop steps durably welded to the main tube.
Lund Terrain HX Step Bars are available in a black powder coat textured finish to combat corrosion with a sleek profile that protects against road debris. Your Lund Terrain HX Truck Steps are made in the USA and covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Terrain HX Step Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Andrew N (CIRCLE PINES, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2016 8:18 PM
Really like the look of the new Step Bars on the 2009 Ram 1500. They seem like they will be very functional for the wife to get in and out. The only thing I didn't like is that they said they were a no drill install but right in the instructions they say you will need to drill holes. Also I ended up going out and buying some more nut plates (napa) and bolts (farm store)for the other four mounting holes instead of buying sheet metal screws to put in four locations that the kit didn't come with.
Reviewed by Josh H (Casselton, ND) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2015 9:51 AM
Steps look to be well made. Instructions could have used better pictures but once right holes were determined installation was easy and quick. They look great on the pick up but the front steps could move back by a couple of inches but I this would not effect me in making this purchase again.
Reviewed by matthew b (HOWELL, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Sep 25, 2015 8:10 PM
Quick shipping. Overall easy install. Hardware was replaced with stronger stuff due to a few breaking. I wish the front of the tube had a plug as the back did.
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- lund polymer nerf bars
- are go rhino nerf bars good
- aries nerf bar review
- westin e series nerf bars reviews
- ford truck running boards
- truck tailgate step
- used jeep side bars for sale
- 2013 toyota tacoma running boards
- nerf bars for 2012 2500hd
- step bars for 2013 dodge 1500
- truck floor mats rubber
- engine chip
- fender trim for trucks