- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne 3” Round Nerf Bars are stylish and functional additions to your ride’s rocker panel
- Made from heavy-duty 3” stainless steel tubing with smooth mandrel bends
- Available in the traditional end-mount or the contemporary, cradle-mounted 60° series (limited applications)
- 3” Bars are custom-engineered for a wide range of year, make and models
- Style your ride with your choice of cab-length or wheel-to-wheel bars application
- Durable, non-slip step pads eliminate slipping and awkward entry or exit
- Both mounting options include factory-installed brackets, no drilling required for most vehicles
- Round Nerf Bars come in your choice of eye-catching finishes
- Your Luverne 3” Round Nerf Bars come with a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Raise the bar when it comes to functionality and style by installing Luverne 3” Round Nerf Bars to your ride’s rocker panel. Manufactured from abrasion-resistant stainless steel, heavy-duty Luverne 3 inch Round Nerf Bars feature step pads with raised non-slip treads to provide you with sure footing on your way in and out.
Luverne 3” Round Side Steps are custom-crafted for a wide range of full-sized trucks or off-roading Jeeps. Traditionally end-mounted, they also come in the contemporary, cradle-mounted 60° mandrel series, though application is limited.
No drilling is required for installation on most vehicles – each set includes vehicle-specific steel mounting brackets for the quick, easy fit. With your choice of finish, Luverne 3” Round Truck Steps are backed by a 1-year warranty on black powder coating and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jeff P (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 06, 2017 3:59 PM
Quality product as advertised. Easily installed following instructions. Took about 30 minutes in total.
Reviewed by Elliot Dean C (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 01, 2017 11:30 AM
Ordered these for the price and it was totally worth it! The install was easy and it looks awesome. It did get a small scratch fairly easy when I put it on the ground before the install. The product still looks great though!
Reviewed by Brian M (Southborough, MA) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Apr 08, 2017 6:26 AM
Orderes them and had them in a few days, fit perfect easy to install, i did it by meself. They look gread on my truck dresses the truck up.
Reviewed by Ralph J S (Coopersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Feb 19, 2016 2:23 AM
Made in South Dakota. Superior workmanship. Well engineered and easy no drill installation. I have no doubt this product will remain looking great for the life of my vehicle. These nerd bars are solid stainless steel not a plated product like all the other made in China bars! Spend the extra money and opt for the best! I did my research and there are none better!