- Take a step up in style and durability with Luverne 6” Oval Nerf Bars
- Crafted with 30° bends give these bulky bars a sturdy, OE appearance
- Fully-welded and seamless ends enclose the bars completely
- Oval Nerf Bars’ heavy-duty step pads measure 24”L x 6”W, guaranteeing safe footing
- Engineered to fit most cab configurations and available in stainless steel or black powder coat
- Factory-installed steel brackets provide easy, no-drill installation
- Your Luverne 6” Oval Nerf Bars are covered by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel
Elevate your ride’s functionality with top-of-the-line Luverne 6” Oval Nerf Bars. Manufactured to match the cab length of most vehicles and mandrel-bent with 30° OE-style ends, Luverne 6 inch Oval Nerf Bars boost your entrance ease and exterior style.
Well-appointed with textured step pads to improve your footing, these bulky upgrades are the perfect way to guarantee everyone has a safe leg up in any weather. As sleek as they are sturdy, these extra-wide side steps feature welded ends for a finished look and come in your choice of polished stainless or black powder coat.
Luverne 6” Oval Side Steps boast a simple, no-drill installation with pre-installed brackets designed to use your truck or SUVs existing mounting points. Your Luverne 6" Oval Truck Steps are backed by a 1-year warranty on black powder coat and Lifetime Warranty on stainless steel.
Luverne 6" Oval Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gordon C (ROSEBUD, MO) — Jan 07, 2018 10:34 AM
These are best looking nerf bars I could find,when looking for a set most complaints I heard was how kid and even dogs could get feet caught between bar & cab, but the 6" bars fit tighter and appear safer than other I looked at. Probably the best you can find
Reviewed by shane t (LAUREL, MT) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 22, 2017 9:10 PM
these are good quality nerf bars and give my truck a beefy look and they work great as a step to get in the truck, my wife loves them.
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23
- What Do You Drive?