- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Baja Step Nerf Bars add rugged style and function to any ride
- Constructed from 3” stainless steel tubing for rust-free durability
- Welded stainless steel steps drop your entry height by 4”
- Protects your rocker panels & prevents paint chipping
- Unique step design with protruded circular treads for secure footing
- Features useful boot-scraping holes for easy removal of dirt and debris
- Available in select finish options for your truck or Jeep
- Vehicle-specific mounting brackets are included for no-drill installation
- Baja Step Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA
- Your Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars carry a Lifetime Warranty
Take your off-roader’s exterior to a new level of looks and function with a set of Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars. Constructed entirely of rust-resistant stainless steel, these heavy-duty Baja Step Nerf Bars protect your paint job with a 3” accent tube and drop your entry height by 4” with TIG-welded step plates.
Luverne Baja Steps feature a unique step design with protruded circular treads for secure footing and useful boot-scraping holes for easy removal of dirt and debris. Crafted in select finish options, Baja Step 3" Nerf Bars are an ideal addition to any full-sized truck or rock-crawling Jeep.
Each set of Luverne Baja Steps includes vehicle-specific steel mounting brackets for easy, no-drill installation. Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars are proudly made in the USA and are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Luverne Baja Step 3" Round Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig H (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 8:25 PM
For the money I spent, free shipping, ease of installlation, overall appearance. I am 100% satisfied. Functionality and appearance you can't go wrong with Luverne Baja Step in stainless steel will hold up to almost any conditions.
Reviewed by Douglas M (Madison, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Aug 07, 2017 8:47 PM
easy to install,look great! You will need to be careful getting out of the vehicle so that you don't scrape the back of you legs.
Reviewed by Joel A (Jennings, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 07, 2016 9:39 AM
First what I like about the step bar: the step hoop is a great height for my wife making effortless for her to get into the truck. The fact that it mounts to the frame (by way of the body mounts) and not the body was a major selling point. What I don't like about it: the welds where the steps mount to the tube, though solid, are a bit sloppy and inconsistent in bead width and appearance. I am also disappointed in the quality of the finish, it chipped off in places and I found it to be very thin.
Reviewed by Rob T (BELLEVUE, NE) — Apr 25, 2016 9:07 PM
I'm giving this product 5 stars based on the quality alone. I believe this to be one of the best if not the best nerf bar systems on the market today. I did tons of research into all the different ones that are available in today's merket. It is more expensive than many others out there but for good reason. For starters it's the only one I could find that's made of high quality "stainless steel". WON'T RUST!! Bolts on in minutes. And functions great while looking awsome at same time! Love it!
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- westin platinum oval step bars video
- garage floor door strip
- gibson rolled exhaust tip
- jeep running boards
- chevy side steps
- bmw all weather floor mats
- avalanche performance chip
- chevy nerf bars oval
- side steps for chevy traverse
- wind and rain deflectors
- cargo rack for trucks
- garage floor car stoppers