- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Luverne Grip Step Running Boards enable you to step up with sure-footed style
- Made of 5052-H32 aluminum for optimum strength, each step provides a 7" wide stepping surface
- Boot-scraping, rugged design adds traction and safety in any conditions
- Step Boards come in several variations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short)
- Equipped with vehicle-specific steel brackets for easy installation—some assembly required
- Includes textured black plastic end-caps for a finished look
- Step Running Boards feature a durable black powder coat
- Complete your package with the optional Luverne Grip Step Rear Step
- Proudly made on American soil
- Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards are covered by a 1-year warranty
Skip that awkward entry and exit scene once you install a set of Luverne Grip Step Running Boards. Whether you’re working with a 3” lift or an oversized work rig, these top-of-the-line Luverne Grip Steps provide a strong, rugged boot-scraping surface.
Available in multiple configurations, including wheel to wheel on both sides (long/long), short step bar on driver's side/wheel to wheel on passenger side (short/long) and short step bars on both sides (short/short). No matter what Luverne Grip Step you choose is the perfect complement to your tough truck’s already impressive exterior. Factory-made from 5052-H32 aluminum, your full-sized running boards require some assembly, but once you’ve got them mounted, that’s where they’ll stay thanks to vehicle-specific steel brackets.
Everything—from the brackets to the stainless steel fasteners and plastic end-caps—comes in a sleek, black powder coat finish to add a bit of flair to your utilitarian makeover. Your Luverne Grip Step Running Boards carry a 1-year warranty.
Luverne Grip Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Transit — Thursday at 4:51 PM
A written summary review if the installation process in the instructions would help. i.e. the reason for the special drills is for the thread cutting screws, etc., and the reason for the flat washers to be used as spacers, as needed... I figured all that out, but wasn't obvious until after I begun the installation.
Reviewed by DAVID B (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Transit — Apr 21, 2017 9:24 AM
Boards are awesome, solid and look great! Easy to install, brain wise. Physically challenging while laying on the ground under the rig. 4 stars only because the end covers are hard plastic. We'll see how long they last. Otherwise exactly what I wanted.
Reviewed by Kenneth W (ROCHESTER, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2017 9:41 AM
The first thing you'll notice is the thickness of the powder-coated body (actually frame) brackets: They look and feel like the steel of the truck's own frame. The boards themselves have an aggressive open tread design for maximum traction, no matter what's on your boots. Consider the wheel-to-wheel (W2W) length boards--They give you sure-footed access to the front of the bed and rear window area. Now that she can actually climb aboard, my wife says she likes the truck after all.
- luverne nerf bars & running boards
- magnaflow y pipe converter for jeep
- premium wiper blades
- truck aluminum running boards
- rubber chevy floor mats
- gmc running boards nerf bars
- land rover running boards
- nissan armada running boards
- 2013 lexus rx350 floor mats
- toyota fj cruiser nerf bars
- rubber truck and auto floormats
- truck molded mud guards
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv